• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Pampered Chef items are up for sale?

In summary, Heather is selling various items including a Zyliss food chopper, Season's Best cookbook, can opener, Lemon Aid, bakeware, stoneware molds, USG, Pampered Chef tote, DVD, bread tube, towel set, and wooden roller. These items are first come, first served and she is open to haggling prices. She also has 500 blank PC business cards available. Items will be marked as sold once payment is received.
hmolah
Hey everyone-

I have a few items for sale. I purchased a surprise box and there is a few items that I didn't want! Also, I have a few 'used' items that are up for grabs too. Let me know if you're interested!

** Zyliss (PC) Food Chopper (new)
** S/S 2001 Season's Best with envelopes (x4) (New)
** Old style can opener 'One Can Opener' (new)
** Lemon Aid (new)
** Deep Dish Baker Lid (new)
** Patriotic Heart Stoneware Mold (2005) (new)
** Bountiful Heart Stoneware Mold (2004) (new)
** USG (very gently used - maybe used 5 times total??)
** Gently used black Pampered Chef tote (with gold lettering on the front)
** Season of Success F/W DVD 2006 (oops - forgot that we got one for free!) $5.00 - new never opened.
** Star Shaped Bread Tube (new)
** Stripe and Leaf Towel Set (new)
** Old style (wooden) Dough and Pizza roller (new)

First come - first served! If you are interested in any of the above, PM me! I can give you accurate shipping costs and we can haggle prices! ;)

All of these items that don't sell, will be in my upcoming yard sale! So get them now! :)

Last edited:
I keep finding more stuff...lol

I also have a package (of 500 I think) blank PC business cards. They are 10 per page, and include the printing instructions for creating your own business cards! They each have colord photo images of various PC products. These are worth about $10 or so!

Again, PM me if interested!

Thanks!

Heather

Attachments

• PC business cards.JPG
    PC business cards.JPG
    16.8 KB · Views: 854
Last edited:
Just wanted to add...when you PM me, please make an offer for prices! I don't have a clue on some of these!

Thanks!:D

Any price on the wooden roller?

angelkatey said:
Any price on the wooden roller?

I'm not sure how much it is worth? I'd say $6-8?? Not sure!?? :confused:

For everyone interested in items: Please note, that I will mark the items sold once I've received payment! All items are up for grabs until then. I've had a couple of people interested in some items, but either no further communication or no confirmed purchases. I accept Paypal, and prefer that method. The 'first come - first served' was meant for payments as well! Thanks for your understanding! :)

** Zyliss (PC) Food Chopper (new)
** S/S 2001 Season's Best with envelopes (x4) (New)
** Old style can opener 'One Can Opener' (new)
** Lemon Aid (new)
** Deep Dish Baker Lid (new)
SOLD** Patriotic Heart Stoneware Mold (2005) (new)
SOLD** Bountiful Heart Stoneware Mold (2004) (new)
** USG (very gently used - maybe used 5 times total??)
SOLD** Gently used black Pampered Chef tote (with gold lettering on the front)
** Season of Success F/W DVD 2006 (oops - forgot that we got one for free!) $5.00 - new never opened.
** Star Shaped Bread Tube (new)
SOLD** Stripe and Leaf Towel Set (new)
** Old style (wooden) Dough and Pizza roller (new)
SOLD** 500 PC Plain Business cards

All other items are still up for grabs until I receive payment! Thanks! :D

1. How do I get started with selling Pampered Chef products?

To get started with selling Pampered Chef products, you can sign up to become a consultant on our website. Once you have completed the sign-up process, you will receive a starter kit with everything you need to start selling, including product samples, catalogs, and training materials.

2. Do I need to have experience in sales to be successful as a Pampered Chef consultant?

No, you do not need prior sales experience to be successful as a Pampered Chef consultant. We provide training and support to help you develop the necessary skills and knowledge to be successful in selling our products.

3. Can I sell Pampered Chef products online?

Yes, you can sell Pampered Chef products online through your personal website and social media platforms. We also offer virtual parties and events to help you reach a larger audience and increase your sales.

4. How do I earn income as a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can earn income through commission on sales, bonuses, and incentives. You also have the opportunity to build a team and earn additional income through their sales.

5. Are there any sales quotas or requirements I need to meet as a Pampered Chef consultant?

There are no sales quotas or requirements for you to meet as a Pampered Chef consultant. You have the flexibility to set your own goals and work at your own pace. However, the more you sell, the more you can earn in commissions and bonuses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
csnteacher
  • Melissa Redford