• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Items Are Available in This Moving Sale?

In summary, the retirements include the following: an Ultimate Slice & Grate, a Battery Operated Sifter, a Glitter Table Runner, Glitter Napkins and Tassel Napkin Rings, a Pizza Cutter, an Artichoke Handy Scraper, 1 tin of Good Company Tea, a Grapefruit Knife, a Old style Cutting Board with green mesh, a Carving Set, Old Black Wrought Iron Rectangle Stand, Old Black Wrought Iron Small Bowl caddy, a Red Silicone Oven Mitt, a Turquoise Hot Pad/Trivet, a Nylon Masher, a Bountiful Heart Stoneware Heart Mold, a Patriotic
DebbieJ
ITEMS IN RED ARE PENDING PAYMENT

RETIRED ITEMS—all new in package unless noted
• Ultimate Slice & Grate (the former version of the Ultimate Mandoline)—the food holder was used, but the blades are brand new $20
• Battery Operated Sifter (new in box) $10
• Glitter Table Runner (new in package) $22.50
• Glitter Napkins and Tassel Napkin Rings (2)—I think the napkins have been washed, but they were used for display only $12
• Pizza Cutter (retiring style, new) $4.35
• Artichoke Handy Scraper (used for shows only) $2.00
• 1 tin of Good Company Tea $3 (unopened)
• Grapefruit Knife $3.25 (new)

• Old style Cutting Board w/green mesh $5 (new)
• Carving Set (used) $20
• Old Black Wrought Iron Rectangle Stand (used) $10
• Old Black Wrought Iron Small Bowl caddy (used) $5
• Red Silicone Oven Mitt (used at shows only) $8

• Turquoise Hot Pad/Trivet (used at shows only) $4
• Nylon Masher (used) $3
• Bountiful Heart Stoneware Heart Mold (display only) $5
• Patriotic Heart (final edition) Stoneware Heart Mold (display only) $5
• V-Shaped Cutter (old handle style, used) $3.50
• Julienne Peeler (old handle style, used) $3.00

Consultant Supplies
• Medium Red V-neck ¾ sleeve shirt with “The Pampered Chef” embroidered on the left chest $10
• Postcard invites (the generic version from this spring) 75 cents/pack of 40 [I have 14 packs left]
• Nancy’s Postcards
#105 "Thanks for Sending me the Guest List" qty 55 for $5.00
#132 Fridge Reminder "Dates to Remember" qty 59 for $5.00
#152 Mail Reminders qty 38 for $3.00
DISCOUNT: Take them all for $10.

I also have some current items, so EMAIL me for a list.

Please EMAIL me if you are interested. If you PM me, I may not get it in a timely manner.

Prices do not include postage via USPS or UPS (your choice). Funded paypal is preferred, but personal checks are accepted.

Last edited:
Just sent you an email

emailedI emailed ya too! thanks :)

I just sent you an email.

Deb - did you get my email back to you with my zip code? Wasn't sure. Let me know - I can send it again. :) Thanks!

I have responded to everyone who emailed me. If you didn't get a response, PLEASE EMAIL ME. I will not be checking my PMs.

I will be boxing, weighing, and checking postage rates tonight so bear with me. Thanks!

Just emailed you. :)

First time in, how do I find your email address? To get a list of new items?
Chelle

Click her screen name, then select "Send email"

1. What is a "Moving Sale"?

A "Moving Sale" is a sale that is held when someone is preparing to move to a new home. It is usually a way for them to get rid of items they no longer need or want, and to make the moving process easier.

2. What kind of items can I expect to find at a "Moving Sale"?

You can expect to find a variety of items at a "Moving Sale" as people often need to downsize or declutter before a move. This can include furniture, home decor, kitchen appliances, clothing, books, and more.

3. How can I find out about upcoming "Moving Sales"?

The best way to find out about "Moving Sales" is to keep an eye out for signs in your neighborhood or to check online classifieds and social media groups. You can also ask friends and family if they know of any upcoming sales.

4. Are the prices at "Moving Sales" negotiable?

Yes, the prices at "Moving Sales" are often negotiable. Since the sellers are usually trying to get rid of items quickly, they may be open to negotiating a lower price. However, it is always polite to ask before trying to haggle.

5. Can I return items purchased at a "Moving Sale"?

Unfortunately, most "Moving Sales" are final and do not allow for returns. It is important to thoroughly inspect items before purchasing and to ask any questions you may have to ensure you are happy with your purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
luvlabs
  • trps
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
trps
  • trps
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies