• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What items are for sale in my cleaning out sale?

In summary, "Cleaning Out...lots for Sale" typically includes kitchen gadgets, cookware, bakeware, and other gently used or unwanted kitchen tools. The items may be a mix of used and new, depending on the seller. The condition of the items can vary, but most sellers will provide a description or photos. You can negotiate the price with the seller, but be respectful. To purchase a lot, you can contact the seller through the platform or marketplace and arrange payment and shipping details. It's important to follow all guidelines and policies of the platform or marketplace when making a purchase.
DCoopPC
Gold Member
Hello! I am cleaning out. I have 3 boxes of items. Some new in the box, some slightly or never used, but not in original packaging. Please e-mail me with any specific product you may be looking for.

Thanks!!
[email protected]

DCoopPC said:
Hello! I am cleaning out. I have 3 boxes of items. Some new in the box, some slightly or never used, but not in original packaging. Please e-mail me with any specific product you may be looking for.

Thanks!!
[email protected]

I PM'd you back, did you get it? Thanks.

I would like to see a list. [email protected]

Folks, her message said to email her -- not to PM her or to give her your email. If you want a response, I'd follow her instructions.

leftymac said:
Folks, her message said to email her -- not to PM her or to give her your email. If you want a response, I'd follow her instructions.

Ahhh - spoken like a teacher! :D (thanks Keith!)

ChefBeckyD said:
Ahhh - spoken like a teacher! :D (thanks Keith!)

Mean, perhaps..but just one of my pet peeves. Read the instructions! :)

leftymac said:
Mean, perhaps..but just one of my pet peeves. Read the instructions! :)

One of my (many!:eek:) pet peeves too. That was why I had to laugh when I saw your post!

1. What kind of items are typically included in "Cleaning Out...lots for Sale"?

Items included in "Cleaning Out...lots for Sale" can vary, but typically they are kitchen gadgets, cookware, bakeware, and other kitchen tools that have been gently used or are no longer needed by the seller.

2. Are all the items in "Cleaning Out...lots for Sale" used or are there new items as well?

It depends on the seller. Some may only include used items, while others may also include new items that have never been used. It's important to read the listing carefully to see what is included in the lot.

3. How do I know if the items in "Cleaning Out...lots for Sale" are in good condition?

The condition of the items will vary, but most sellers will include a description or photos of the items to show their condition. You can also contact the seller directly to ask any specific questions about the items.

4. Can I negotiate the price of a lot in "Cleaning Out...lots for Sale"?

Yes, you can always negotiate the price with the seller. However, please be respectful and considerate when making an offer. The seller may have already listed the lot at a discounted price and may not be willing to lower it further.

5. How do I purchase a lot in "Cleaning Out...lots for Sale"?

To purchase a lot in "Cleaning Out...lots for Sale", you can directly contact the seller through the platform or marketplace where the lot is listed. You can then arrange payment and shipping details with the seller. Please make sure to follow all guidelines and policies of the platform or marketplace when making a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • DCoopPC
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PamperedGirl_KC