• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New and Discontinued Items for Sale!!

In summary, Pampered Chef is constantly updating their inventory with new products that can be purchased through their website or a consultant. They may also discontinue certain items, but they can still be found through a consultant or on the website's clearance section. Both new and discontinued items can be purchased and returned/exchanged through a consultant or on the website. These items are not sold in stores, as they are exclusively sold through consultants or the website for personalized service.
ginamkiely
I'm cleaning out my closet!! Below is a list of items for sale. Let me know if you're interested!!
Thanks
Gina

e-mail me at [email protected] if you would like to see the items for sale!!

Last edited:
Gina..just to let you know..you can not list current items for sale..you can email the list to people who ask for it. But you can't actually list them on here.

thanks i changed it!
gina

I just sent you an e-mail:)

What are the new items for sale?

We are constantly updating our inventory with new and exciting products. You can check out our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for the latest additions.

Are there any discontinued items for sale?

From time to time, we may discontinue certain products to make room for new ones. However, you may still be able to find these discontinued items through our consultant's inventory or on our website's clearance section.

How can I purchase the new and discontinued items?

You can purchase these items through your Pampered Chef consultant or directly on our website. Simply add the items to your cart and proceed to checkout.

Can I return or exchange new or discontinued items?

Yes, our return and exchange policy applies to all items, including new and discontinued ones. Just make sure to follow the instructions and guidelines provided on our website or by your consultant.

Can I find these items in stores?

No, our products are exclusively sold through Pampered Chef consultants or on our website. This allows us to provide personalized service and support to all our customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • jbondr
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jbondr
  • PamperedGirl_KC