• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What items are up for sale in my cleaning out sale?

In summary, the Don't Sell as much as I would like to, so I'm cleaning out a bunch of stuff I don't use. Also let me know if there's something you would like and I will check for it, I haven't gone thru everything.
salthechef
Don't sell as much as I would like to, so I'm cleaning out a bunch of stuff I don't use. Also let me know if there's something you would like and I will check for it, I haven't gone thru everything.

4XL light blue button down 3/4 sleeve shirt, PC logo embroidered in white, very little wear. $15 plus shipping

2XL red fitted tee, PC logo in silver across chest, very little wear. $10 plus shipping

Denim baseball cap with burgendy logo embroidered (the older one with the hen), looks good $5 plus shipping

PC Italian charm bracelet with several charms, $10 plus shipping

Charm bracelet (I don't think it's PC, but it's cute! :) with several kitchen items alternating and letters dangling that spell out "Le Chef" $5 plus shipping

Lots of Nancy's postcards, many different styles. Let me know if you are interested in any, and I will see if I have them.

Also have lots of other paperwork stuff, email or pm me if you would like more details.

Thanks! :D

I would be interestedin the Red Fitted Tee..how much for shipping to 17042..also..do you accept PayPal

I pm'd you. :)

I would be interested in the postcards, how many do you have and which ones?

I am interested in the red tee shirt also. Do you have two XL shirts, or is it one XXL?

Not sure of proper titles for any of these, but i'll try to give a good idea of what they are for:

Now scheduling shows for:

Unable to reach you, call me if you're still interested in booking

Wish list postcards

PC Fundraiser, let me help you meet your organization's goals

A product on your wish list is now on special!

10% discount about to expire, would you like to book another?

Thank you for your recent order

Update on adjustment

Secret to successful show is attendance

I'm a consultant with PC, call to book a show

Dates to remember for your show

Time to mail invites to your show

Time to call your guests to remind them of show

Thank you for scheduling, this confirms show date/time

Show closing reminder postcard, finalize orders

New date, rescheduled show

I love referrals

Lots of blank cards with kitchen utensils, etc. on them

You're great!

WOW!

You're appreciated

A personal best!

Welcome to our cluster!

Congrats on a great month

You're off to a great start!

You just finished your Super Starter

Next consultant meeting is:

New member of Kilo Club

You racked up the most bookings!

Highest show average!

I have different quantities of all, let me know what you are interested in and I can get you more details.

Sorry, it was one XXL and it's pending sale.

Red fitted tee sold, but lots more still available!

1. What types of items are typically included in the "Items for Sale, Cleaning Out!" sale?

The "Items for Sale, Cleaning Out!" sale typically includes discontinued or gently used Pampered Chef products. These may include cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and other kitchen accessories.

2. How often does Pampered Chef hold the "Items for Sale, Cleaning Out!" sale?

The "Items for Sale, Cleaning Out!" sale is held twice a year - in January and July.

3. Are the items in the sale still covered by the Pampered Chef guarantee?

Yes, all items sold in the "Items for Sale, Cleaning Out!" sale are still covered by the Pampered Chef guarantee. If you encounter any issues with your purchase, you can contact Pampered Chef for a replacement or refund.

4. Can I purchase items from the "Items for Sale, Cleaning Out!" sale using my Pampered Chef consultant discount?

No, items from the "Items for Sale, Cleaning Out!" sale cannot be purchased using a Pampered Chef consultant discount. However, you may be able to earn commission on sales made through the sale.

5. Are there limited quantities of items available in the "Items for Sale, Cleaning Out!" sale?

Yes, there are limited quantities of items available in the "Items for Sale, Cleaning Out!" sale. Since items are discontinued or gently used, there may be limited stock of certain products. It's best to shop early for the best selection.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcchefjane
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Melissa Redford
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
daraza
  • Ember Lewis