• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spring Cleaning: Inventory of Leftover Items for Sale

In summary, the purpose of conducting a spring cleaning inventory of leftover items for sale is to clear out excess inventory and make room for new products, while also offering discounted prices to customers. Consultants can refer to the Spring Cleaning Inventory List provided by Pampered Chef to determine which items are eligible for sale. They must follow pricing guidelines and can include leftover items in regular party orders. Pampered Chef also offers marketing materials and tips for consultants to promote the spring cleaning inventory to their customers.
christinaspc
Silver Member
I am cleaning out closet and my inventory we are doing a major spring/summer cleaning our house and I didn't realise how must stuff I had I know the list doesn't seem big I sent out a list to my customers and they bought most of it and this is what is left.

If you have any questions you can email me at [email protected] or PM me here the shipping would be from 83530 I am leaving for Disney next thursday so I will have your stuff shipped out asap will take paypal at [email protected].

Thanks.

Last edited:
Pm'd you on the 1X

Thanks I got your PM and got back to you :)

Here is the updated list thanks!

Last edited:
bumbing...

I want all your Season's Best. LMK if still avail.

Christina,Did you not get my email message (sent June 2) regarding the Seasons Best cookbooks?

I want the mini whippers and can strainer if you still have them. What would the shipping be to 98038?
Thanks!!

do you still have the celebrate plate?

The celebrate is on the outlet, just to let you know :]

I sent you an email :)

Here is the updated list of what is still up for grabs. Thanks

Last edited:
coat sold. thanks

1. What is the purpose of conducting a spring cleaning inventory of leftover items for sale?

The purpose of conducting a spring cleaning inventory of leftover items for sale is to clear out excess inventory and make room for new products. It also allows consultants to offer discounted prices on these items to their customers, increasing sales and reducing waste.

2. How do I know which leftover items are eligible for sale during the spring cleaning inventory?

Consultants can refer to the Spring Cleaning Inventory List provided by Pampered Chef, which outlines the eligible items for sale. These items are typically discontinued products or excess inventory from past seasons.

3. Can I sell leftover items at any price during the spring cleaning inventory?

No, consultants must follow the pricing guidelines provided by Pampered Chef. The prices for leftover items should be at least 50% off their original retail price, but consultants have the flexibility to offer greater discounts if desired.

4. Can I include spring cleaning inventory items in my regular party orders?

Yes, leftover items can be included in regular party orders. This allows customers to take advantage of the discounted prices while also purchasing other products from Pampered Chef.

5. How do I promote the spring cleaning inventory to my customers?

Pampered Chef offers marketing materials and tips for consultants to promote the spring cleaning inventory to their customers. This includes using social media, email marketing, and hosting special events or sales to generate interest in the discounted items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• christinaspc
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
TishJacobson
  • Molly Jo
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
HawkeyeGal
  • PartiesbyJamie