• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Items for Sale: Cleaning House with Pampered Chef?

In summary, our "Cleaning House" category offers a variety of non-toxic and eco-friendly cleaning products and storage solutions for use throughout your home. These products are effective and safe for use around children and pets, and come with a satisfaction guarantee. You can find cleaning tools, storage solutions, and eco-friendly options for every room in your home.
DebbieJ
Cleaning my office and want to get rid of this stuff!! All prices are 40% off retail or make me an offer. Shipping USPS or UPS (your choice) from 60441 is extra.

RETIRED ITEMS
Ultimate Slice & Grate (the former version of the Ultimate Mandoline)—the food holder was used, but the blades are brand new
Battery Operated Sifter
Glitter Table Runner (new in package)
Glitter Napkins and Tassel Napkin Rings (2)—I think the napkins have been washed, but they were used for display only
Sweetheart Kitchen Towels (2 sets) one set is open, used for display only

I also have a bunch of current items from Spring (mostly stuff from the Director's Package), so contact me if you're interested.

Last edited:
Debbie,
I'm interested in the bread tubes for one of my girlfriends. Email me the amount you want and how much for shipping. [email protected]

Debbie - could you send me a list of current items please?

Thanks Debbie - Just sent you an email...

I am interested in the bread tubes if they aren't all gone. Please just PM me to let me know. Thanks.

Bread tubes are taken.

hey Debbie,

May I get a copy of your current items. My email is [email protected]

Thanks
Trisha

Debbie,
Do you still have the Slice & Grate? If so, how much? Also, will you send me a list of your current products?

Thanks,
Shellie Beard
[email protected]

I have to double check with my team members as I'm holding some things for them and then I'll get a new list out.

Thanks!

Bumping as several items that were previously pending are now available again!

I prefer that you EMAIL ME THROUGH MY PROFILE to ask for my updated list. Thanks!

1. What items do you offer for sale in the "Cleaning House" category?

Our "Cleaning House" category offers a variety of products to help you keep your home clean and organized. This includes cleaning tools such as sponges, scrub brushes, and microfiber cloths, as well as storage solutions like bins, baskets, and drawer organizers.

2. Are your cleaning products safe for use around children and pets?

Yes, all of our cleaning products are made with non-toxic and environmentally friendly ingredients, making them safe for use around children and pets. We understand the importance of keeping your home clean without compromising the health and safety of your loved ones.

3. Do you offer any eco-friendly cleaning options?

Yes, we have a selection of eco-friendly cleaning products that are made with natural and sustainable ingredients. These products are just as effective as traditional cleaning products, but are better for the environment and your health.

4. Can I return a cleaning product if I am not satisfied with it?

Yes, we have a satisfaction guarantee on all of our products, including those in the "Cleaning House" category. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

5. Are your cleaning products only for use in the kitchen?

No, we offer a range of cleaning products for use throughout your home, including in the bathroom, living room, and bedroom. Our products are versatile and can be used on a variety of surfaces, making them perfect for all areas of your home.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieJ
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • katie0128
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
katie0128
  • kcmckay