• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Household Items for Sale: Great Prices!

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a wide range of household items including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, cutlery, and food storage containers. They also have cleaning and organization products, outdoor grilling essentials, and home entertaining items. Their prices are competitive and often have sales and promotions. They also have a satisfaction guarantee and offer a limited lifetime warranty on their cookware and a one-year guarantee on all other products. These household items can be purchased online through their website or through a Pampered Chef consultant for a personalized shopping experience. Discounts are available for bulk purchases and through their host rewards program.
chefpenny99
Gold Member
I have been cleaning house and have the following items for sale:

-Beaded Napkins Rings (set of 2, goes with tiles napkins) -
displayed only - $4.00
-Pink HWC Can Strainer - new in package - $5.00
-1 Handy Scraper (white) - used at shows - $2.00
-Old Julienne Peeler - used at shows, still looks new - $3.00
-Old Vegetable Peeler - used at shows - $1.25
-Old V-Shaped Cutter - used at shows, still looks new - $3.00
-Old Zester/Scorer - used at shows - $3.00
-Old Cook's Corer - used at shows, still looks new - $2.00
-OLD Adjustable Measruing Cup (has chicken on it, very used, but
markings can still be read) - $2.00

Prices do not include shipping (from 93560).

Last edited:
I just PM'D you!!

Rennea,
I got your pm and I replied.

penny

1. What types of household items are available for sale?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a wide variety of household items including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, cutlery, and food storage containers. We also have cleaning and organization products, outdoor grilling essentials, and home entertaining items.

2. Are the prices really great for these household items?

Yes, our prices are competitive and we often have sales and promotions to offer even better deals. We also have a satisfaction guarantee, so if you're not happy with your purchase, we'll make it right.

3. Can I purchase these household items online?

Yes, you can purchase our household items online through our website. You can also place orders through a Pampered Chef consultant if you prefer a more personalized shopping experience.

4. Do you offer any warranties or guarantees on these household items?

Yes, we offer a limited lifetime warranty on our cookware and a one-year guarantee on all other products. We stand behind the quality of our products and will replace or repair any items that are found to be defective.

5. Are there any special discounts for bulk purchases of these household items?

We do offer discounts for bulk purchases, which can be discussed with a Pampered Chef consultant. Additionally, we have a host rewards program where you can earn free and discounted products by hosting a party with your friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Denise K
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Denise K
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • trps
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies