• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop Glitter Table Runner, Napkins & Tassel Rings - 45052 Shipping

In summary, the Shop Glitter Table Runner, Napkins, and Tassel Rings are made of high-quality, durable fabric materials. They can be washed according to care instructions, and some minimal shedding may occur. The set includes 6 tassel rings and international shipping is not currently available.
katie0128
Silver Member
I have the glitter table runner, two glitter napkins and two tassel napking rings that I'm never going to use... they are just taking up space in a cabinet. If you are interested, make me an offer. Shipping will be from 45052.
Table runner; Napkins (set of 2); Tassel napkin rings (set of 2)

Last edited:
Just bumping because I really want to get rid of these and start my savings for Leadership!

With the holidays coming, isn't there someone that wants these? I want them gone! Make me an offer!!!

1. What materials are the Shop Glitter Table Runner, Napkins, and Tassel Rings made of?

The Shop Glitter Table Runner, Napkins, and Tassel Rings are all made of high-quality, durable fabric materials that are designed to add a touch of elegance and sparkle to your table setting.

2. Can the Shop Glitter Table Runner, Napkins, and Tassel Rings be washed?

Yes, all three items can be washed according to the care instructions provided. We recommend hand washing and air drying to preserve the glitter design and prevent any damage to the fabric.

3. Is the glitter on the Shop Glitter Table Runner, Napkins, and Tassel Rings prone to shedding?

No, our glitter is securely attached to the fabric and is not prone to shedding. However, some minimal shedding may occur during the initial use or first wash.

4. How many tassel rings are included in the set?

The Shop Glitter Table Runner, Napkins, and Tassel Rings set includes 6 tassel rings, perfect for dressing up a set of 6 place settings.

5. Do you offer international shipping for the Shop Glitter Table Runner, Napkins, and Tassel Rings?

Unfortunately, at this time we only offer shipping within the United States for the Shop Glitter Table Runner, Napkins, and Tassel Rings. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieJ
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • susanr613
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
susanr613
  • Intrepid_Chef