• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Extras and a Catalog Tote for Sale

In summary, the "Extras and a Catalog Tote for Sale" bundle includes a variety of popular Pampered Chef products, such as kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware, as well as a stylish and durable catalog tote bag. The cost of the bundle varies, but it is typically discounted compared to purchasing each item individually. The products in the bundle are pre-selected and cannot be customized, but they are carefully curated to include useful and popular items. The catalog tote bag is also available for purchase separately. To order the bundle, you can either attend a Pampered Chef party, contact a consultant directly, or order online through a consultant's website.
deanna_g
Purple Tiles Stuff from Conference (all open, but never used. I just opened them to see how they looked in my dining room and then hated it...lol):
Runner - $8
4 Placemats - $12
4 Napkins - $8
4 Napkin Rings - $10
The whole set of the above: $30Garlic Press (old version) missing cleaning tool: $5
Catalog Tote - $10I have some other things, as well. You can email me for a list. (-: [email protected]Prices are before shipping. Let me know if you're interested. :thumbup:

Last edited:
Hey! You need to remove the current catalog items from your post. We aren't allowed to post current items. Good luck in selling the Purple stuff since most everyone has it and either loves it or hates it...and knows you got it free! :)

Oops! Sorry! I didn't realize. All taken care of, now. And I don't consider that I got the Purple stuff free. I paid to go to conference. This is just part of what I got for my investment.

I agree, good luck "selling" the purple items. I gave them all away at a Relay fundraiser I had last week and they all grumbled about it.

1. What is included in the "Extras and a Catalog Tote for Sale" bundle?

The "Extras and a Catalog Tote for Sale" bundle includes a variety of popular Pampered Chef products, such as kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware. It also includes a stylish and durable catalog tote bag to carry all of your purchases.

2. How much does the "Extras and a Catalog Tote for Sale" bundle cost?

The cost of the "Extras and a Catalog Tote for Sale" bundle varies depending on which products are included. However, the price is typically discounted compared to purchasing each item individually. Contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for specific pricing information.

3. Can I choose which products are included in the "Extras and a Catalog Tote for Sale" bundle?

Unfortunately, the products in the "Extras and a Catalog Tote for Sale" bundle are pre-selected and cannot be customized. However, the bundle is carefully curated to include a variety of useful and popular items that are sure to enhance your cooking and baking experience.

4. Is the catalog tote bag included in the "Extras and a Catalog Tote for Sale" bundle available for purchase separately?

Yes, the catalog tote bag is also available for purchase separately. It is a great way to keep your Pampered Chef catalogs organized and easily accessible, whether you purchase the bundle or not.

5. How can I order the "Extras and a Catalog Tote for Sale" bundle?

The "Extras and a Catalog Tote for Sale" bundle can be ordered through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can either attend a Pampered Chef party or contact a consultant directly to place your order. You can also order online through a consultant's personal website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jjaastef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Ellen Cohen
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • toaster_pastry