• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Catalog Tote - August Promo for Sale

In summary, the Catalog Tote measures 15 inches long, 11 inches wide, and 9 inches tall, making it the perfect size for carrying supplies for your Pampered Chef business. It is also water-resistant and has a total of 7 pockets for organization. Personalization is available for an additional fee and the tote is machine washable on a gentle cycle. We recommend air drying to maintain its quality.
doughmama
Silver Member
Catalog tote - August promo for sale

Catalog tote - new in package. Very nice but I just don't need another. Paypal only.

List Date: 9/2/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Catalog tote - August promo for sale
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $22 + Shipping TDB

http://classifieds.panjo.com/chef-success/listings/catalog-tote-august-promo-for-sale-145674/purchase
--------------------------------------
http://classifieds.panjo.com/ga.aspx?utmac=MO-29521689-5&utmn=1569141596&utmr=-&utmp=ForumThread.html&guid=ON

I also have a new in package August promotion catalog tote and will ask the same price as doughmama, so if there is a second person interested, please pm me.

Attachments

• Catalog Tote.JPG
    Catalog Tote.JPG
    46.5 KB · Views: 654
Are these still available?

Yes mine is still available. I have sent you a pm.

I also am interested in purchasing one if anyone still has it available. Thank you!

baychef said:
I also am interested in purchasing one if anyone still has it available. Thank you!

Baychef, I will send you a pm.

My catalog tote is gone.

my tote is still available if anyone is interested. please email me at [email protected] as I don't check this too often.

doughmama said:
my tote is still available if anyone is interested. please email me at [email protected] as I don't check this too often.
I am interested in the catalog tote that you have. Shipping is 66548
Thank you

Ashley, I'll PM you.

Thanks - sold!

1. What is the size of the Catalog Tote?

The Catalog Tote measures 15 inches long, 11 inches wide, and 9 inches tall. It is the perfect size for carrying catalogs, order forms, and other supplies for your Pampered Chef business.

2. Is the Catalog Tote water-resistant?

Yes, the Catalog Tote is made of a durable and water-resistant material. This makes it great for outdoor events or rainy days.

3. How many pockets does the Catalog Tote have?

The Catalog Tote has a total of 7 pockets, including a large main compartment, 2 side pockets, and 4 smaller pockets on the front. This allows you to organize your supplies and keep them easily accessible.

4. Can the Catalog Tote be personalized?

Yes, you can add your name or initials to the Catalog Tote for an additional fee. This is a great way to add a personal touch and make it stand out from other totes.

5. Is the Catalog Tote machine washable?

Yes, the Catalog Tote is machine washable on a gentle cycle. We recommend air drying to maintain the quality of the material and any personalization on the tote.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • cochef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • CRuff