• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs: Insultated Tote for Cool & Serve Tray

In summary, the Insulated Tote is specifically designed to fit the Cool & Serve Tray, made of durable and high-quality materials, easy to clean, suitable for both hot and cold food, and can hold one Cool & Serve Tray at a time.
cochef
Gold Member
FS: Insultated Tote for Cool & Serve Tray

This was a consultant incentive a couple of years ago. New in package - only opened to look at it. It is blue/white striped with a red star and insulated. Very nice but I just wont use it. $15 + shipping.

List Date: 9/13/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: FS: Insultated Tote for Cool & Serve Tray
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $15 + $0 Shipping

http://classifieds.panjo.com/chef-success/listings/fs-insultated-tote-for-cool-serve-tray-148011/purchase
--------------------------------------
http://classifieds.panjo.com/ga.aspx?utmac=MO-29521689-5&utmn=1333504566&utmr=-&utmp=ForumThread.html&guid=ON

Do you have a pic of it?

hampsonj said:
Do you have a pic of it?
Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. Still trying to get around in this new site. Can you PM me your email and I will send a picture.

1. Can the Insulated Tote fit the Cool & Serve Tray perfectly?

Yes, the Insulated Tote is specifically designed to fit the Cool & Serve Tray, providing a snug and secure fit.

2. What materials is the Insulated Tote made of?

The Insulated Tote is made of durable, high-quality materials such as polyester and thermal insulation to keep your food fresh and cool.

3. Is the Insulated Tote easy to clean?

Yes, the Insulated Tote is easy to clean. Simply wipe it down with a damp cloth or hand wash with mild soap and water.

4. Can the Insulated Tote be used for hot and cold food?

Yes, the Insulated Tote is designed to keep both hot and cold food at their desired temperatures. It can keep food cold for up to 4 hours and hot for up to 2 hours.

5. How many Cool & Serve Trays can the Insulated Tote hold?

The Insulated Tote can hold one Cool & Serve Tray at a time. It is not recommended to stack multiple trays as it may affect the insulation and temperature control.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• doughmama
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
doughmama
  • cochef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • CRuff