• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Catalog Tote and Other Things for Sale - Sold

In summary, a Catalog Tote is a durable, insulated bag designed to hold and transport Pampered Chef catalogs and other sales materials. It features multiple pockets and compartments for organization and can be easily carried with the shoulder strap. It can be purchased separately or as part of a bundle and also includes a Sales Planner, sales stickers, and a folder. Although designed for Pampered Chef catalogs, it can also hold other materials and is machine washable.
doughmama
Silver Member
Cleaning house! All new
catalog tote - $12
two zipper bag - $5
quilted bag - $25
Paypal only. Shipping not included in price
1486526171pizapw1419609627.jpg
IMG_3926.JPG
1486526171pizapw1419696452.jpg

Thanks for posting! I'm sorry you haven't received any responses thus far. Do you have any additional information or can you rephrase your post to make it clearer?

Do you still have these?

Jane said:
Do you still have these?
yes, these bags are still available.

Do you have more pictures of the two zipper bag?

Here you go. Red book not included.
Image.jpg
Image 1.jpg

I will take it, my zip code is 77346

if you send me your email, I can send you a paypal invoice if you prefer

invoice sent to you.

Do you still have the catalog tote for sale?

no I believe it's been sold. Sorry, I'll delete this. (but if I do come across it, I'll let you know. A lot of stuff to look through)

1. What is a Catalog Tote and how do I use it?

A Catalog Tote is a durable, insulated bag designed to hold and transport Pampered Chef catalogs and other sales materials. It features multiple pockets and compartments for organization and can be easily carried with the shoulder strap. Simply load your catalogs and materials into the tote and take it with you to your next event or party!

2. Can I purchase the Catalog Tote separately or is it only available as part of a bundle?

The Catalog Tote is available for purchase separately or as part of a bundle. You can find it in our "Bags and Totes" section of our website or in our current catalog.

3. What other items are included in the "Catalog Tote and Other Things for Sale - Sold" bundle?

In addition to the Catalog Tote, the bundle also includes our popular Sales Planner, which is a handy tool for keeping track of your sales and orders. It also includes a set of sales stickers and a folder for storing your receipts and other important paperwork.

4. Is the Catalog Tote only suitable for Pampered Chef catalogs or can it hold other materials as well?

The Catalog Tote is designed specifically for Pampered Chef catalogs, but it can also hold other materials such as flyers, order forms, and business cards. The pockets and compartments are adjustable and can accommodate a variety of materials.

5. Is the Catalog Tote machine washable?

Yes, the Catalog Tote is machine washable. We recommend washing it on a gentle cycle with mild detergent and air drying it afterwards. Please remove any sales materials before washing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cochef
  • beccathebaker
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • toaster_pastry
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies