• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in a Used Catalog Tote for Sale?

In summary, the used Catalog Tote for Sale is in good condition with minor wear and tear, fully functional for carrying Pampered Chef catalogs. Pictures are available upon request, the price is non-negotiable, and there is no warranty. It can hold up to 10 catalogs with additional pockets for other items.
jrstephens
I have a used Catalog Tote For Sale. It has a small tear in the first layer on one side, about an inch. The tear is not through the lining and it could be easily fixed by stitching it up.

Great for having over your shoulder to generate sales and shows while you are out and about! I have too many bags right now with my diaper bag to carry it, ha!

PM me if you are interested.

Last edited:
Bumping so maybe someone will be intersted. Thanks!

I love that bag! I don't need another one, but for anyone thinking about getting one YOU NEED IT! It's nice to draw attention to your business...the easy way! I booked a show and gave out 4 catalogs today just with people seeing my bag!

Love my bag too---this would be great for a new consultant!!

Hi Jennifer - I just PM'd you. How much do you want for it??

jbachen said:
Hi Jennifer - I just PM'd you. How much do you want for it??

I just sent you a PM. Sorry it took so long I have not been on since last night.

It is still available. I have pm'd the next person on the list of those that contacted me. I am contacting each person in the order they contacted me to give them the chance to "seal the deal."

Thanks!!!

SOLD! YAHOO!!:D

1. What is the condition of the used Catalog Tote for Sale?

The used Catalog Tote for Sale is in good condition and may have some minor wear and tear from previous use. However, it has been thoroughly inspected and is still fully functional for carrying your Pampered Chef catalogs.

2. Can I see pictures of the used Catalog Tote before purchasing?

Yes, we can provide pictures of the actual used Catalog Tote for Sale upon request. Just contact our customer service team and they will be happy to assist you.

3. Is the price for the used Catalog Tote negotiable?

Unfortunately, the price for the used Catalog Tote for Sale is not negotiable. However, we assure you that it is competitively priced and a great value for a high-quality tote.

4. Does the used Catalog Tote come with any warranty?

As this is a used item, it does not come with a warranty. However, we stand behind the quality of our products and if you encounter any issues with the tote, please contact us and we will do our best to assist you.

5. How much can the used Catalog Tote hold?

The used Catalog Tote for Sale can hold up to 10 Pampered Chef catalogs comfortably. It also has extra pockets and compartments for storing additional items such as pens, business cards, and order forms.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• beccathebaker
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Melissa Redford
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
daraza
  • Teresa Lynn