• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stuff for Sales Business Items and Clothing

In summary, Christin is clearing some things out and is having issues with getting the list to upload. She has shirts for sale, including a pink/brown combo, as well as a cell phone holder and money bags.
christinaspc
Silver Member
I am clearing some things out it is amazing how you collect it so fast.

These prices do not include S&H - I always try to fit items in the smallest box/envelope possible and use Flat Rate boxes if items fit.

I am having issues I can't get the list to upload for some reason so if you want to email me to get a copy of the list please do so [email protected] thank you

Last edited:
Do you have any totes, bags, or aprons for sale? Thanks :)

could you send a list to me at [email protected] please? Thanks! :D

I have emailed you all the list

I was finally able to get them uploaded yeah!!!!

the help whip cancer pins and water bottle is sold but everything else is still up for grabs. thanks

Attachments

• page 1.pdf
    122.5 KB · Views: 442
  • pages 2 and 3.pdf
    237.6 KB · Views: 364
  • pages 4 and 5.pdf
    268.2 KB · Views: 371
  • pages 6 and 7 and 8.pdf
    465.4 KB · Views: 376
I emailed you, but not sure if you got it... I'd like to take the car logos and possibly the black t shirt, if you could tell me how it fits. I'll pay you by paypal :D

Hi Christin, I would like to buy the Cell Phone holder $3, Red pins $10, Pink pins $15, Car Logos $5 and Cancer magnets $7. Please email me, tku :)
[email protected]

Hi Christin,

I would like the pink and brown purse $15.00. Please email me,
[email protected]

Hi Christin,
I was wondering if the money bags, key chains 5 for 12.00, and the jacket on the first page is available. Thanks :) my email is [email protected]

Sent you an e-mail!

Here is an updated list

Attachments

• pc stuff for sales updated.pdf
    397.5 KB · Views: 430
I sent you an email!!

I sent you an email...I am interested in the tableclothes.

I would like the cell phone bag.

I am interested in some of your shirts, especially the 2 pink/brown combo ones - how much do you think shipping to TN would be?

can you please send a list of the stuff that you still have for sale to [email protected]

Related to Stuff for Sales Business Items and Clothing

1. What type of clothing and accessories does Pampered Chef offer for sales representatives?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of clothing and accessories for sales representatives, including branded t-shirts, aprons, hats, bags, and more. These items are designed to help you look professional and promote the brand while representing the company at events and parties.

2. Can I purchase Pampered Chef merchandise even if I am not a sales representative?

Yes, Pampered Chef merchandise is available for purchase to anyone who is interested. You can shop for clothing, accessories, and other products on our website or through a sales representative.

3. Are there any restrictions on wearing Pampered Chef clothing while working at events or parties?

No, there are no restrictions on wearing Pampered Chef clothing while working at events or parties. In fact, we encourage our sales representatives to wear branded clothing and accessories to help promote the brand and create a cohesive look.

4. Can I customize or personalize Pampered Chef clothing and accessories?

Yes, some Pampered Chef clothing and accessories can be customized or personalized. This includes items such as aprons and bags, which can be embroidered with your name or business logo. However, please note that customization options may vary and additional fees may apply.

5. How can I place an order for Pampered Chef clothing and accessories?

You can place an order for Pampered Chef clothing and accessories through our website or through a sales representative. If you are a sales representative, you can also order through our online ordering system. Please note that some items may only be available for purchase by sales representatives.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• frozenchef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • sarah824
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
SamStorch
  • chef_kimmo