• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs: Totes, Logowear and Products

In summary, these prices do not include S&H - I always try to fit items in the smallest box/envelope possible and use Flat Rate boxes if items fit. Simple Additions Tote is $10, Glassware Tote is $18, Mini Sling Tote is $15, and the Black Microsuede Jacket with PC logo in white (XL) is $25.
frozenchef
Gold Member
These prices do not include S&H - I always try to fit items in the smallest box/envelope possible and use Flat Rate boxes if items fit.Simple Additions Tote $10
Purple & Brown Insulated Cooler Tote $5 (not a PC bag, but great for transporting ingredients and sauces to shows or meetings)
Black Microsuede Jacket with PC logo in white (XL) $25 - wore a couple times while pregnant
Mother's Day Tote $10Please PM me for a list of current products that were used for demo or display only - all are marked down 50%.

Last edited:
Interested in XL Black Merrill Jacket!

PMed you, CK. :)

Interested in the Dark Pink Cardigan with PC logo in white ;)

Interested in the:

Simple Additions Tote $10
Glassware Tote $18
Mini Sling Tote $15

Here's a picture of the Black Microsuede Jacket - it's perfect for fall and spring here in Alaska - sometimes even summer ;)

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    47.4 KB · Views: 380
Here's a pic of the cardigan - the lighting makes it look more red in the picture, but it's more of a dark cotton candy pink.

Attachments

• photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    27.4 KB · Views: 375
Bumping...don't forget I have products too - at 50% off - PM me for a list.

Can you send me list of products?

PMed you, imloopner :)

Still totes and current products available at 50% off - only used for display or demos. PM me for a list.

I would love to see a list of products also. Thanks in advance!

PMed everyone. :)

Got my Sling yesterday...Thanks Aimee!

do you still have the mothers day tote?

I do still have the tote. I will be able to ship it no later than April 23rd after my last April show before I leave for the Toronto trip :)

I'm actually looking for the sling bag that we could have earned back in January. If anyone has a new one that they are willing to sell, PM me.

Got the Dark Pink Cardigan today - very nice :) Thank you!

Got all my treasures today!! Thanks Aimee! Excited to try some of the recipes in the Cooking for 2 or More book...but really, I need one that is Cooking for One (aww, sad)

Sorry Dawn, mine is already sold.
Glad everyone has received their goodies :)
Carla - just dropped yours at the post office!
Still some goodies left! :)

do you happen to have the executive covered saucepan?

wooo hooo can't wait to get it aimee!!!

Jen1409 - I do not have the saucepan - sorry :(sherri lynn - your items will be dropped off at the post office in the next half hour :)

Thanks Aimee!

e-mailed you, stacie :)

E-mailed everyone :)

Updated list - only a couple of products left - but there are still totes!

1. What are the prices for the totes, logowear, and products from Pampered Chef?

The prices for these items vary depending on the specific item. The Simple Additions Tote is $10, the Purple & Brown Insulated Cooler Tote is $5, and the Mother's Day Tote is $10. The Black Microsuede Jacket with PC logo is $25. Please PM for a list of current products that are on sale for 50% off.

2. Is the S&H included in the prices listed?

No, the prices listed do not include shipping and handling. However, we make sure to package items in the most cost-effective way possible and use Flat Rate boxes when applicable.

3. Can you tell me more about the Black Microsuede Jacket with PC logo?

The Black Microsuede Jacket is a size XL and features the Pampered Chef logo in white. It is in great condition and has only been worn a couple of times while the previous owner was pregnant.

4. What is the Purple & Brown Insulated Cooler Tote used for?

This tote is not a Pampered Chef bag, but it is great for transporting ingredients and sauces to shows or meetings. It is a versatile and convenient item to have for anyone in the food industry.

5. Are the products listed only used for display or demo purposes?

Yes, the products listed are used for display or demo purposes and are marked down 50% from their original price. This is a great opportunity to get high-quality Pampered Chef products at a discounted price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Tara-Ann
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • Jules711
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies