• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Shirts in XL and XXL? Check Out These Deals!

In summary, the "Shirts for Sale Large and XL" are available in sizes Large and XL. They are made of 100% cotton and come in a variety of colors including black, white, red, and blue. Unfortunately, they cannot be customized with personal designs. For care, we recommend washing in cold water and tumble drying on low heat without using bleach or fabric softener to maintain quality and size.
darlinclem
Gold Member
The first items I have is a "Round-Up from the Heart" hoodie. It is Sportco Authentic brand. It is a light purple periwinkle with royal purple lettering. The back of the hood also has a pink stitched heart. It is sized XXL but fits XL. It does have some bleach marks on the pocket (2) and on the sleeve (1). There is also a dark mark on the pocket that I think was chocolate but I don't remember for sure. I don't know if I tried to remove it (it has been in the closet for a while). I will try to post close up pictures of the marks in a comment below. I am asking $10 plus priority flat rate shipping.The second items are two shirts. The first shirt is Sportco Authentic and sized XL. It fits a bit small. It is pink with bright pink lettering on the front. The second shirt is Aim! brand and sized XL. It also fits a bit small. It is a lighter pink with a bright pink chef hat on the front and an Aqua and Pink PC logo on the sleeve. Both sleeves have soil marks. I think it was makeup. I tried once to get it out but didn't try hard when I realized it no longer fit. I will sell both of these for $8 together plus Priority mail one rate shipping.Please email me at [email protected] or PM me to purchase. I am not on CS everyday.

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 358
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 297
  • 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 344
  • 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 358
  • 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 314
Last edited:
Here are additional pictures of the damage to the hoodie and pink shirt.

Attachments

• 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 320
  • 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 352
  • 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 346

1. What sizes are available for the "Shirts for Sale Large and Xl"?

The "Shirts for Sale Large and Xl" are available in sizes Large and XL.

2. What material are the shirts made of?

The shirts are made of 100% cotton, making them comfortable and breathable.

3. Are there any color options for the shirts?

Yes, the "Shirts for Sale Large and Xl" come in a variety of colors including black, white, red, and blue.

4. Can I customize the shirts with my own design?

Unfortunately, these shirts are pre-made and cannot be customized with personal designs. However, we do offer other customizable products on our website.

5. Are there any special care instructions for these shirts?

We recommend washing these shirts in cold water and tumble drying on low heat to maintain their quality and size. Avoid using bleach or fabric softener.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• darlinclem
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
darlinclem
  • cookn' katie
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ritabenson
  • husbandwifepcteam