• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop Quality Shirts at Affordable Prices - PM for Available Sizes and Prices

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a wide range of sizes for their quality shirts, ranging from small to 3XL. The prices vary depending on the size and style of the shirt, and can be obtained by contacting them via PM. They have a variety of shirt styles available, including t-shirts, long-sleeved shirts, and hoodies. These shirts are made from premium materials, ensuring durability and comfort. To purchase, simply send a PM with the desired size and style and payment can be made through their secure online platform.
elizabethfox
Gold Member
I have a bunch of shirts a fellow consultant gave me, and most of them are too big. I figured someone here might be able to use them. Just PM me with what you want and name your price. All shirts are in good condition without stains as far as I can see.

1- Blue "The Best Is Yet To Come" National Conference 2001 Size XL??
( The tag is missing , but I am pretty sure it is an XL as I wear a large and it is too big for me.)

1- Red "Celebrate" Twenty Years National Conference 2000 Sixe XL maybe XXL??
(same reason as above :D )

1 -Lime Green " The Pampered Chef" ( old logo w/ chicken) Size XXL SOLD

1 - Black Sweatshirt "New Orleans" January 1999 Size XXL SOLD

1- Purple "It's Your Time" National Conference 2003 Size XL SOLD

1- Navy Blue "Success In Sight" Leadership Conference 2000 Size XL

Last edited:
I just updated the list as to what I have left.

Thanks!

Bumping....3 shirts left....anyone want them??

I can email you some of the ones you are interested in. Just PM me with your email.

Related to Shop Quality Shirts at Affordable Prices - PM for Available Sizes and Prices

1. What sizes are available for the shirts?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a wide range of sizes for our quality shirts. Our available sizes range from small to 3XL. Contact us via PM for specific size availability and pricing.

2. What is the price range for the shirts?

We understand the importance of affordability, which is why our shirts are priced at a reasonable range. Our prices vary depending on the size and style of the shirt. Please PM us for more details and specific pricing information.

3. Can I choose from different shirt styles?

Yes, we have a variety of shirt styles available for you to choose from. Our collection includes classic t-shirts, long-sleeved shirts, and even hoodies. Please PM us to check for availability and pricing of your desired style.

4. Are these shirts of good quality?

At Pampered Chef, we take pride in providing our customers with high-quality products. Our shirts are made from premium materials that are durable and comfortable to wear. Don't just take our word for it, contact us for available sizes and prices and see for yourself!

5. How can I purchase these shirts?

To purchase our quality shirts, simply send us a PM with the size and style you are interested in, and we will provide you with the available sizes and pricing. Payment can be made through our secure online platform. Hurry and get your hands on these affordable, top-quality shirts today!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• elizabethfox
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
elizabethfox
Replies
Views
Humble Beginnings
  • chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies