• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the available sizes and styles for Pampered Chef shirts?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of high-quality shirts for sale, including t-shirts, polos, and aprons in various sizes and colors. These shirts can also be customized with personal embroidery for an additional fee. Pampered Chef shirts are made of durable and comfortable materials, with t-shirts made of 100% cotton and polos made of a cotton-polyester blend. They also provide a size chart on their website for determining the correct size and allow for returns within 90 days, with the exception of custom embroidered shirts.
suzipooh
Gold Member
I have 4 shirts with The Pampered Chef logo to sell.

1. white short sleeve w/ pink, sparkle logo in center of chest size XL

2. pink sleeveless with "The Pampered Chef Athletics" in grey in center of chest size M 9but feels like a Large)

3. pink short sleeve w/embroidered logo in pink in center of chest size L

4. light yellow short sleeve, collared, button up w/ embroidered logo on left chest size 14

I've had these for a while and just needed to make room for newer pieces. All are in good condition, #2 has more wear than the others as this was a work out shirt for me.

$20 for all for, includes shipping please email me if you're interested.
[email protected]

Thanks!

SOLD! That was super fast! Kelly, I just emailed you.

Thanks so much!

Last edited:

What types of shirts are available for purchase from Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of shirts for sale, including t-shirts, polos, and aprons. These shirts come in various sizes and colors to fit your style.

Can I customize my Pampered Chef shirt with my name or logo?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers the option to add custom embroidery to your shirt for an additional fee. This allows you to personalize your shirt with your name, team name, or company logo.

Are the Pampered Chef shirts made of high-quality materials?

Yes, all Pampered Chef shirts are made of high-quality materials that are durable and comfortable to wear. The t-shirts are made of 100% cotton, while the polos are a blend of cotton and polyester.

How do I determine the correct size for my Pampered Chef shirt?

Pampered Chef offers a size chart on their website to help you determine the best size for your shirt. You can also visit a local Pampered Chef consultant to try on different sizes before making a purchase.

What is the return policy for Pampered Chef shirts?

If you are not satisfied with your Pampered Chef shirt, you can return it within 90 days for a full refund or exchange. However, custom embroidered shirts cannot be returned unless there is a defect in the product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcnancy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kcnancy
  • cookn' katie
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ritabenson
Replies