• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shirts for Sale Large Sized (Larger)

In summary, the shirts for sale in larger sizes are available in XL, XXL, and XXXL. They are made of a soft and comfortable cotton blend material and should be washed in cold water and hung to dry. The shirts are designed to fit true to size, but it is recommended to check the size chart for accurate measurements. There is also a variety of colors to choose from, including black, white, navy, and gray.
darlinclem
Gold Member
These two shirts are sized Large but fit a bit larger. SOLDThe first shirt is a sleeveless red polo made by Tri-Mountain. It has taupe colored lettering. The second shirt is a large ribbed Tri-Mountain polo that is white with Navy lettering and detailing. Both shirts are in worn condition but have lots of life left in them.I am asking $8 each. Shipping would be via priority mail one rate (as many shirts as I can fit in a box).Please email me as [email protected] or PM me to purchase. I am not on CS everyday.

Attachments

• 018.jpg
    018.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 387
  • 019.jpg
    019.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 343
  • 020.jpg
    020.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 345
Last edited:
Just emailed you. :)

Thank you! Both shirts are now sold!

No, I do not work for Pampered Chef. However, here are some potential questions and answers about shirts for sale in larger sizes.

What sizes are available for the shirts?

The shirts for sale in larger sizes are available in sizes XL, XXL, and XXXL.

What material are the shirts made of?

The shirts are made of a soft and comfortable cotton blend material.

Are there any special care instructions for these shirts?

To keep the shirts in good condition, we recommend washing them in cold water and hanging them to dry. Avoid using bleach or ironing the design on the shirt.

Do the shirts run true to size?

Yes, the shirts are designed to fit true to size. However, we always recommend checking the size chart for accurate measurements.

Is there a variety of colors to choose from?

Yes, we offer the shirts in a variety of colors including black, white, navy, and gray.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• darlinclem
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
darlinclem
  • twinkie10
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
twinkie10
  • darlinclem