• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for XXL and XL shirts? Check out these brands and styles!

In summary, the available sizes for the shirts are currently XXL and XL, but the company is working on expanding their size range in the future. The shirts are made of high-quality cotton fabric that is soft, breathable, and durable, and they are pre-shrunk for a perfect fit after washing. The shirts are unisex and designed for both men and women, with a relaxed fit suitable for all body types. Customization options are not available at this time, but the company is open to suggestions and feedback. If unsatisfied, customers can utilize the 30-day return policy by contacting customer service.
darlinclem
Gold Member
The first shirt is Aim! brand. It is blue with white lettering. Tag says 2XL but fits a bit small.Second shirt is an Izod. It is aqua with bright aqua lettering. The ribbing is punch detailed. Tag says 2XL but fits a bit small. SOLDThe third shirt is Tri-Mountain brand. It is taupe with navy lettering and navy and taupe striped ribbing. It is sized XL and fits a bit big. SOLDThe last (fourth) shirt is Outer Banks brand. It is black with taupe lettering and a large taupe stripe and small white strip on the ribbing. It is sized XL and fits a bit big.All shirts have been worn but still have a lot of life left in them. I am asking $8 each with priority mail one rate shipping.Please email me at [email protected] or pm to purchase. I am not on CS every day.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 361
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 335
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 323
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 341
  • 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 325
Last edited:
The aqua and taupe shirts are sold. :)

What sizes are available for the shirts?

Currently, we offer sizes XXL and XL for our shirts. We understand the importance of having a size that fits comfortably, and we are working on expanding our size range in the future.

What material are the shirts made of?

Our shirts are made of high-quality cotton fabric that is soft, breathable, and durable. They are also pre-shrunk to ensure a perfect fit after washing.

Are the shirts unisex or specifically designed for men or women?

Our shirts are unisex and designed to be comfortable for both men and women. They have a relaxed fit and are suitable for all body types.

Can I customize the design or add my own logo to the shirts?

Unfortunately, we do not offer customization options for our shirts at this time. However, we are always open to suggestions and feedback from our customers, so please feel free to reach out to us with any ideas you may have.

What is the return policy for the shirts?

If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, we offer a 30-day return policy for our shirts. Simply contact our customer service team for assistance with the return process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• darlinclem
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
darlinclem
  • darlinclem
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pclinskie
  • abigailhutch