• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Shirts for Sale... $6 Each!

In summary, the speaker is selling several PC shirts in various sizes and colors, including two 3/4 length sleeve shirts with TPC embroidery, a purple polo with the new PC logo, a white button-up blouse with a small stain, and a black polo with a few small spots. The shirts are in good condition and the seller is only asking $6 each plus shipping, and they accept Paypal. Photos are also available upon request.
twinkie10
Gold Member
I have a few PC shirts for sale if anyone is interested. I also have pictures of them if you'd like to see them. I'm only asking $6 for each of the shirts plus shipping! I have too many and just don't wear them. I know someone can!

2 shirts (size M) are 3/4 length sleeve and have all stitching intact. The one is Navy with TPC embroidered in baby blue in the upper left side. It is a bit faded, but doesn't look too bad and still has many, many days left of wearing. The other is a true red with TPC embroidered in black. No stains or marks that I can see.

1 polo shirt (size S) is a true purple and has the new PC logo on the upper left side of the chest. Excellent condition. Only worn a few times. I'm not crazy about the color on me. =)

1 (size S) white button-up PC blouse with the 25 years emblem and TPC embroidered in the upper left-hand side. This is a nice white blouse that has a very small yellow dot stain on the midsection of the right side. It is hardly noticeable and I'm sure someone could get it out. It's a great blouse for shows.

And lastly, A black, short-sleeve polo shirt (size M) that runs a little big. It's made by LEE and is 100% cotton. It has a couple of small spots that look like wet stains. I guess maybe it is a grease stain?? But, again, not sure they are noticeable when tucked in (yes, it is long enough to tuck in) =) TPC logo is embroidered in a khaki color on the upper left side. There are also khaki, black and cream colored bands around the collar and the sleeve bands. Where the three buttons are, it has a khaki contrast. Nice looking, professional quality shirt.

Again, I have photos I can email you and I'm only asking $6 for each shirt plus shipping and I will accept Paypal. Thanks.

just pmed you twinkie

What sizes are available for the Pampered Chef shirts?

The Pampered Chef shirts are available in sizes small, medium, large, and extra large.

What colors are the Pampered Chef shirts available in?

The Pampered Chef shirts are available in white, black, and gray.

Can I customize the design on the Pampered Chef shirt?

No, the design on the Pampered Chef shirt cannot be customized. The shirt comes with the standard Pampered Chef logo.

Are the Pampered Chef shirts unisex?

Yes, the Pampered Chef shirts are unisex and can be worn by both men and women.

Are there any discounts for buying multiple Pampered Chef shirts?

Yes, there is a discount for buying multiple Pampered Chef shirts. If you buy 3 or more shirts, each shirt will only be $5.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcnancy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kcnancy
  • cookn' katie
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ritabenson
  • twinkie10