• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sweaters and Shirts for Sale - Medium

In summary, the sweaters and shirts available for sale come in a medium size, suitable for individuals who typically wear a size 8-10. They are also machine washable and made of a soft and durable blend of cotton and polyester. There is a hassle-free return and exchange policy for these items, and a discount is offered for purchasing three or more. Contact customer service for more information.
twinkie10
Gold Member
I have a few shirts and sweaters for sale. A couple say they are large, but all the shirts and sweaters fit like a Medium size.Shipping will be the cheapest way possible. If you are interested, PLEASE pm me your zip code. Thanks.SOLD - 3/4 length pink shirt - $10 (excellent condition)
PENDINGBlue t-shirt with embroidered logo - $5 (great condition)
PENDINGshort-sleeve pink IZOD polo - $5 (good condition - it has a couple small bleach spots on the front right side)
PENDINGsweaters - $12 each (excellent condition)

Attachments

• 003 (2).jpg
    003 (2).jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 397
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 406
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 349
  • 032.jpg
    032.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 357
  • 031.jpg
    031.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 388
Last edited:
I'd like the 3/4 pink shirt - photo 1 please. =)

I'm interested in the blue t shirt and the pink and green sweaters. zip code is 30248. Sending you a pm too

Thank you for your interest. The shirts/sweaters have already been requested prior to your request. If the deal should fall through, I will contact you. Thanks again.Twinkie10

1. What sizes are available for the sweaters and shirts?

The sweaters and shirts for sale come in a medium size, which is suitable for individuals who typically wear a size 8-10.

2. Are the sweaters and shirts machine washable?

Yes, all of our sweaters and shirts are machine washable. However, we recommend following the care instructions on the garment tag for best results.

3. What materials are the sweaters and shirts made of?

The sweaters and shirts are made of a soft and durable blend of cotton and polyester, ensuring both comfort and longevity.

4. Can I return or exchange the sweaters and shirts if they don't fit?

Yes, we have a hassle-free return and exchange policy. If the sweaters and shirts do not fit, you can return or exchange them within 30 days of purchase with the original receipt.

5. Are there any discounts available for purchasing multiple sweaters and shirts?

Yes, we offer a discount for purchasing three or more sweaters and shirts. Please contact our customer service for more information on bulk discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • twinkie10
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
minirottie
  • jj16