• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need XL or XXL Shirts? Check Out My Logo Wear!

In summary, the Iso Logo Wear is available in XL and XXL sizes and is made of high-quality, moisture-wicking fabric. It can be customized with a company logo and should be washed in cold water and hung to dry. It is suitable for both men and women.
AJPratt
Silver Member
Hi! I am looking for shirts that are XL or XXL. Most of what I have been wearing is XL, but sometimes the sizes run weird. Anyone?

I have some 2x. check my older posting for pictures. I'm not home so I can't repost them

cheap

I have a new xl kiwi sweater for sale. pm me if interested.

I have a lot of logo wear, all XL, that I am selling. Please email me at [email protected] because I don't check this site very often. I can send you a complete list. thanks Lisa

What sizes are available for the Iso Logo Wear?

The Iso Logo Wear is available in XL and XXL sizes.

What is the material of the Iso Logo Wear?

The Iso Logo Wear is made of high-quality, moisture-wicking fabric that is both comfortable and durable.

Can the Iso Logo Wear be customized with a logo?

Yes, the Iso Logo Wear can be customized with your company's logo for a personalized touch.

How should I care for my Iso Logo Wear?

For best results, we recommend washing the Iso Logo Wear in cold water and hanging it to dry. Avoid using bleach or fabric softeners.

Is the Iso Logo Wear suitable for both men and women?

Yes, the Iso Logo Wear is designed to be unisex and can be worn comfortably by both men and women.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• soinlove808
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chefkristin
  • ritabenson
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ritabenson
  • SweetPChef