• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso of Logo Wear Size Xxl (New Consultant)

In summary, the sizing chart for Pampered Chef logo wear in size XXL is as follows: Chest: 46-48 inches, Waist: 40-42 inches, Hips: 48-50 inches, Inseam: 32 inches. The logo wear sizes tend to run true to size, but it is recommended to refer to the sizing chart and take measurements for the best fit. Exchanges are available for logo wear if the size does not fit. There is a difference in sizing for men and women's logo wear, and the sizes are based on standard men's and women's sizing. Currently, logo wear is only offered up to size XXL, but there may be plans to expand the size range in the
soinlove808
I am looking for logo wear in size XL or XXL.. Also a PC tote bag, or anything that i can carry or wear to get attention.. Thanks!

Jessie

Did you check Merrill? There's a link from Consultant's Corner. Go to Promoting your business> Licensed merchandise vendors.There's a great tote on the supply order form that has a vinyl window for a catalog.

soinlove808 said:
I am looking for logo wear in size XL or XXL.. Also a PC tote bag, or anything that i can carry or wear to get attention.. Thanks!

Jessie
I am winding down with my business. I have a winter jacket that is 3xl. It has the old logo with the hen on it. I will sell it to you for $35.00 + shipping. I paid $55.00 for it.

I also have a few bags.

1. What is the sizing chart for Pampered Chef logo wear in size XXL?

The sizing chart for Pampered Chef logo wear in size XXL is as follows:

• Chest: 46-48 inches
  • Waist: 40-42 inches
  • Hips: 48-50 inches
  • Inseam: 32 inches

2. Are the logo wear sizes true to size or do they run small/large?

Our logo wear sizes tend to run true to size. However, we recommend referring to the sizing chart and taking your measurements to ensure the best fit.

3. Can I exchange my logo wear if the size does not fit?

Yes, we offer exchanges for logo wear if the size does not fit. Please refer to our return policy for more information.

4. Is there a difference in sizing for men and women's logo wear?

Yes, our logo wear sizes are based on standard men's and women's sizing. Please refer to the sizing chart for specific measurements.

5. Do you offer logo wear in sizes larger than XXL?

At this time, we only offer logo wear in sizes up to XXL. We are always looking to expand our size range and will update our product offerings as needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AJPratt
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
lvanderw
  • ritabenson
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ritabenson
  • kylev