• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New To Pampered Chef? Check Out Our Medium Logo Wear & More!

In summary, the Medium Logo Wear collection includes t-shirts, tank tops, hoodies, aprons, and hats, and they are available in a range of sizes. Customization options are also available for an additional fee. The items can be purchased through the website or from a Pampered Chef representative. Discounts are also available for purchasing multiple items from the collection.
PamperedJAB
Hi!! I'm fairly new to PC and searching for Medium logo wear. Also, a catalog tote, and anything else you think may be helpful for me! Let me know! I have a paypal account or can do personal check. Thanks!!

I have a catalog tote if you're interested email me at [email protected]. It's pink and black. I've never used it.

1. What types of clothing items are available in the Medium Logo Wear collection?

The Medium Logo Wear collection includes t-shirts, tank tops, hoodies, aprons, and hats.

2. Are the clothing items only available in size medium?

No, the clothing items are available in a range of sizes, from small to XXL.

3. Can I customize the logo wear with my name or team name?

Yes, we offer customization options for an additional fee. You can add your name or team name to the clothing items.

4. How can I purchase the Medium Logo Wear items?

You can purchase the items through our website or by contacting your Pampered Chef representative.

5. Are there any discounts for purchasing multiple items from the Medium Logo Wear collection?

Yes, there are bundle discounts available for purchasing multiple items from the Medium Logo Wear collection. Contact your Pampered Chef representative for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedchef88
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • soinlove808
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chefkristin
  • jessicanashville