• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

ISO a Pampered Chef Shoulder tote/catalog bag

Dec 14, 2013
Hello all,

Update - 11/21/2016 - Found one online and fingers crossed the person that sold it to me was honest in their description. Thank you and have a Happy Thanksgiving.

I am in search of a Pampered Chef Shoulder tote w/clear front pocket for catalogs. Do you have one for sale? Message me please. http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/DSCI0001-1.jpg

Last edited:

smithcooking

May 8, 2007
I have a couple different ones. One is brand new and still in plastic and other is used but in like new condition.

Nov 21, 2016
I have a couple different ones. One is brand new and still in plastic and other is used but in like new condition.

Do you still have this available? I am looking for one also.

Apr 6, 2016
If anyone comes across another please let me know!

Jan 2, 2017
Hi, if anyone is still looking for a catalog tote, I have one for sale, it is used but in excellent condition. also available is the very large black show tote. willing to sell as a bundle or not! :)

Jun 11, 2016
  • Are these still available? If so how much and where are you located?

Jan 2, 2017
Hi Susan, I apologize but they have just been sold!

smithcooking

May 8, 2007
IMG_2517.JPG
IMG_2518.JPG
Do you still have these available? Can you send a picture please?

This is what I have for catalog bags! The grey is a purse that you can put the small catalog in and use as a cross body the second is brand new just taken out of bag for picture. Can hold a big catalog. $12.00 for each plus shipping.

Mar 19, 2017
same style? New? Used? And how do I pay you?

smithcooking

May 8, 2007
same style? New? Used? And how do I pay you?
It is new and yes same grey with orange on the inside. I would prefer PayPal. If you can email me the email address that would go with your PayPal then I will get an invoice sent today and it could possible go out tomorrow. My email is [email protected]
Thank you

Apr 2, 2017
Hi, if anyone is still looking for a catalog tote, I have one for sale, it is used but in excellent condition. also available is the very large black show tote. willing to sell as a bundle or not! :)
Hi! I'm looking for a shoulder tote that I can carry my laptop and a 1" binder in. No bigger really than that. Do you have one like that?

Sep 6, 2008
Hi! I'm looking for a shoulder tote that I can carry my laptop and a 1" binder in. No bigger really than that. Do you have one like that?
Lisa, one of the bags on the list of things I'm selling would hold a laptop and binder; email me and I will send you the document that has my list and photos. I will reply as soon as I can, however this morning Comcast email is down and they say they are working on it. [email protected]

Apr 5, 2017
Do you still have a cross body bag available? If so, my zip is 57103

Apr 6, 2017
If anyone has a catalog tote left, I'm interested in buying!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jacquelyn Scheel
Replies
Views
winnee
Replies
Views
1PamperedMommy
Replies
Views