• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Photo of Catalog Shoulder Tote Bag?!

In summary, the shoulder tote bag is a great option for carrying your catalog or other flyers. It is roomy and has a clear pocket to fit your catalog or other flyers. It also has a zippered area for holding a phone or other small items.
EdraJayne
Hi! I am placing my first supply order (yea for pc dollars!) and couldn't find a picture of the catalog shoulder tote bag... I am like a lot of our customers, if I can't see it, I am not going to buy it. Any ideas on where to find a photo of one?! Thanks...

I would love to see a photo too!!

I wish I could show you a picture but it is well worth $15. It has a clear pocket that exactly fits the catalog or any flyer you want to put on there. Then right above it in black fabric is the PC logo. It has long handles and a zipper top. Inside has a zipper pocket at top and a spot to put business cards and a cell phone. I love mine!

shoulder tote bag
EdraJayne said:
Hi! I am placing my first supply order (yea for pc dollars!) and couldn't find a picture of the catalog shoulder tote bag... I am like a lot of our customers, if I can't see it, I am not going to buy it. Any ideas on where to find a photo of one?! Thanks...
i have one and it is awesome! sorry dont have a digital camera , but the bag is nice. above the clear part where u put in your catalog stitched real nice in white thread it says" Pampered Chef Discover the chef in you" inside it has a place for your pens, business cards and a zippered area that would probaly hold a 4x5 card size. it is nice, people notice you and your catalog when you carry it. i keep a couple hostess packs in mine and a few recipe cards w/my name on it to give them in return for their address to send the catalog because i always say "this is my last one" its worth it. hope this helps your decision. the full bag will hold the length and width with more inches both ways catalog size . it is roomy inside.

Here you go. It's not the world's best picture (because it's hard to show detail on black), but it'll give you an idea.It's well worth the $15.http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/DSCI0001-1.jpg

Ann (or anyone)

Do you have a picture of the Show To Go Carry All Tote that is also available on supply for $20.00. Do I need that one?

Definitely worth $15. I haven't gotten any leads or anyone even ask me about PC from me carrying it, but it's a good purse in general!

I also keep my Planner in the front pocket (behind the catalogs) so I have it handy at all times.

pamperedlinda said:
Do you have a picture of the Show To Go Carry All Tote that is also available on supply for $20.00. Do I need that one?
I have a previous version of that bag, so any picture I take won't be exact. I do like the one I have. It's got a large interior that's divided into 3 sections. I used to use it for catalogs, lapboards, cookbooks, etc. It's deep enough front-to-back that lapboards fit in it that direction (standing up, with the width of the board as the side of the bag - does that make sense?). It's good for large things, although with the dividers the Salad Spinner doesn't quite fit.

So Ann, is it a previous version of the New Consultant Tote (the one that comes in the kit now)? Is it huge like that?

No, because I have that, too. (I'm a "bag slut" in addition to being a post slut. :) ) It's taller, and not as wide side to side, nor depth-wise. Let me go dig it out of the basement. I'll take a pic next to the new consultant tote, so you at least have a little bit of an idea.

chefann said:
No, because I have that, too. (I'm a "bag slut" in addition to being a post slut. :) ) It's taller, and not as wide side to side, nor depth-wise. Let me go dig it out of the basement. I'll take a pic next to the new consultant tote, so you at least have a little bit of an idea.
Do you use the new bag that comes with the kit? I was thinking about getting it but I really like my crate. It seems like it would hold more though.

wadesgirl said:
Do you use the new bag that comes with the kit? I was thinking about getting it but I really like my crate. It seems like it would hold more though.
It does hold more, but that can also make it quite heavy. I like it b/c it looks so professional and it's easier to carry b/c of the shoulder straps. I actually take that and my red crate. I put all the dirties in the crate.

The very first time I carried that bag to a show, I broke tons of blood vessles in my shoulder because it was so heavy! LOL

Be careful - bigger isn't always better! ;)

That's what I was thinking too. I like the fact that the crate is even weight when I pick it up but the bag would all be on one side of my body. I was thinking the other night they need to make a back pack type bag. I went backpacking several times when I was younger, the waist strap kept all the weight on your hips instead of your shoulders which is what can hurt your back. Wouldn't look very professional but I know I could carry alot more weight like that!

Here are a couple of pics of the previous version of the Carry-All tote. This one is from several years back when we could earn our choice of totes for submitting shows. As far as I know, the newer one is the same design, but made from the updated fabric (like the TTA tote). Somebody please post if that's incorrect.http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/DSCI0001-2.jpg
That's the small bowl caddy in one section of the interior. I have the lids from the SS bowl set in the flat pocket that forms the front of the bag. (For size reference.)http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/DSCI0002-1.jpgAnd here it is next to the TTA tote, also for size reference.
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/DSCI0004-2.jpg

Thanks Ann!

Ooh, I think I like that bag! Right now I carry a regular tote that has my favorite college team on it. Which of course gets comments depending on if the house hold is for my team or our rival team.

Thanks Ann. I have seen that tote afterall - my SED has it.

So, for $20 I guess I'm gonna HAVE to get it now. Thanks so much for posting the pics!

Yes, thanks for the pictures!

Thank you for your help and suggestions everyone!

I adore you Ann for taking the time to take pictures :D ... I was suprised to see there weren't any photo's of the bags on CC. Thank you!

pamperedlinda said:
Thanks Ann. I have seen that tote afterall - my SED has it.

So, for $20 I guess I'm gonna HAVE to get it now. Thanks so much for posting the pics!
What else do you have and carry just curious? And what will you use the carry all for, products or paperwork?

I got the new consultant tote that comes with the kit too, cause I liked how proffessional it looked:p . I also invested in the Rolling case and love it~ even though it's heavy to lug around:yuck: and finally I have the new TTA bag which I actually use for my trifle bowl and ingredients bag:rolleyes: . I have another bag I got from Town and Country way back when and carry my TTA in that one:) !

heat123 said:
What else do you have and carry just curious? And what will you use the carry all for, products or paperwork?.....
ummmmm....nothing! Actually I was thinking that I might use it instead of my briefcase - I like the pockets and dividers.

I have reduced what I take to shows to only the products needed for my demo and my paperwork. I don't even take my lap top with me. I don't like heavy bags so I divide my stuff between the new consultant tote and the red create. Since I've been doing so many shows with the DCB, I usually just have the DCB in the crate. When I'm done all the dirties go in the red crate and the clean stuff in the tote.

Want to order the catalog Shoulder toteI am dying to buy this but can't find it on my supply order form - CAN SOMEONE HELP?:)

Consultant accessories - #9612

What is the size of the Photo of Catalog Shoulder Tote Bag?

The Photo of Catalog Shoulder Tote Bag measures 14 inches wide by 12 inches high, with a 4 inch gusset.

What is the material of the Photo of Catalog Shoulder Tote Bag?

The Photo of Catalog Shoulder Tote Bag is made of durable canvas material, perfect for carrying heavy items.

Does the Photo of Catalog Shoulder Tote Bag have any pockets?

Yes, the Photo of Catalog Shoulder Tote Bag features one large interior pocket and two smaller side pockets, perfect for storing small items like pens or your phone.

Can I personalize the Photo of Catalog Shoulder Tote Bag with my own photo?

Unfortunately, at this time we do not offer personalization services for our Photo of Catalog Shoulder Tote Bag. However, you can easily add your own photo by using a fabric transfer sheet and ironing it onto the bag yourself.

Is the Photo of Catalog Shoulder Tote Bag machine washable?

Yes, the Photo of Catalog Shoulder Tote Bag is machine washable on a gentle cycle. We recommend air drying to preserve the quality of the bag.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ksmedic
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
KatieBeth
  • schoonies
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
smithcooking
  • pcchris