• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs: 3 Pampered Chef Catalog/Tote Bags

In summary, the Pampered Chef catalog/tote bags are 22" x 14" x 8" in size and are designed to hold multiple catalogs and other items. They are not machine washable and should be spot cleaned. They also have two exterior pockets and one interior pocket for organization and are made with 100% recycled materials.
Anemone
I am selling off my Pampered Chef and Catalog totes. Please PM me if interested. Paypal please =)Red Pampered Chef tote bag from Merrill, in great shape, barely used. $8.00 includes shipping within the U.S
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4039/4616902864_8a29aa2298.jpg SOLD Black catalog tote from supply order! In great shape, barely used at all, maybe once or twice! $11.00 includes shipping within the U.S
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4035/4616286331_2ae82beca4.jpgSOLD Catalog tote from National conference 2009. It is used but in great shape, this also comes with the pictured posters for the catalog window. I laminated them for durability as well!. $22.00 includes shipping within the U.S
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4058/4616284361_220c4aefd1_b.jpg

Last edited:
I sent you a PM for the $11 catalog tote.

Thank you for the quick inquiry =) I send you one back as well:thumbup:

Just sent you a pm. :)

What are the dimensions of the Pampered Chef catalog/tote bags?

The dimensions of the Pampered Chef catalog/tote bags are 22" x 14" x 8".

Can the Pampered Chef catalog/tote bags hold multiple catalogs?

Yes, the Pampered Chef catalog/tote bags are designed to hold multiple catalogs, along with other items such as cooking tools and ingredients.

Are the Pampered Chef catalog/tote bags machine washable?

No, the Pampered Chef catalog/tote bags are not machine washable. We recommend spot cleaning with a damp cloth and mild detergent.

Do the Pampered Chef catalog/tote bags have pockets or compartments?

Yes, the Pampered Chef catalog/tote bags feature two exterior pockets and one interior pocket, providing ample space for organizing your items.

Are the Pampered Chef catalog/tote bags made with sustainable materials?

Yes, the Pampered Chef catalog/tote bags are made with 100% recycled materials, making them an eco-friendly choice for carrying your essentials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcnancy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Stephanie Hays
Replies
Views
Serendi
  • beccathebaker
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies