• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop Pampered Chef Bags - Affordable Prices & Fast Shipping!"

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of bags including tote bags, lunch bags, and insulated bags. They are affordably priced with special promotions and discounts available. Shipping times may vary but most orders arrive within 3-5 business days. Many bags can be personalized and are made with high-quality materials, backed by a satisfaction guarantee.
pctharper
Gold Member
I have 4 bags for sale. I'll try to attache the pictures. Prices do not include shipping. I will ship cheapest way possible.

PC Catalog bag-$5
PC tote bag with white dot ribbon on the top-$5
PC Laptop bag-fits a 15" laptop-$10

Also have the spice turn about tote-$10

PC Catalog Bag.jpg

PC Dots bag.jpg

PC Laptop Bag.jpg

How much to ship catalog bag to 37086?

I would like the tote with Ribbon please! Shipping to 67218 and my email is [email protected]

1. What types of bags does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of bags, including tote bags, lunch bags, and insulated bags for keeping food hot or cold.

2. Are the bags affordable?

Yes, all of our bags are affordably priced to fit within any budget. Plus, we often have special promotions and discounts to make them even more affordable.

3. How quickly will I receive my bag?

We offer fast shipping options to ensure you receive your bag as quickly as possible. Shipping times may vary depending on your location, but most orders arrive within 3-5 business days.

4. Can I personalize my bag?

Yes, many of our bags can be personalized with your name, initials, or a special message to make it unique to you. Look for the "personalize" option when selecting your bag.

5. Are the bags high quality?

Yes, all of our bags are made with high-quality materials to ensure durability and longevity. We stand behind the quality of our products and offer a satisfaction guarantee.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pctharper
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Latosha Neal
  • Jules711
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • pctharper