• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need XL Ladies' Logo Wear? Check Out My Collection!

In summary, In deanna's words, she has a ton of XL ladies' logowear, most of which are in great condition and can be shipped for a low cost. She is selling the items together for $40 + shipping.
deanna_g
I'm looking for any XL ladies' logowear that you're getting rid of. (-: Reasonably priced as I don't have a lot of spare cash. Thanks!

I have a ladies cranberry business button up shirt XL for sale $15

Thanks, but I'm looking more for casual stuff. I'm not a "dresser upper." I should have specified. Sorry!

I have a large 3/4 white ladies shirt with black logo.... Business shirt is casual...not dressy....wear out not tucked in

Deanna, I have a TON -- and I can't wear them because of my recent weight loss. Most are in fantastic shape! I will take pics and forward them to you. If you are interested, I will ship them all together at once. I am in Indiana also!

Janice- congrats on the weight loss! Wahoo!!!! Where in indiana are you? You can send pics to [email protected]. :)

I am posting them here in case you don't want them and someone else does....I would like to sell the 7 T-shirts all together (all are XL) for $40 + shipping (priority is $10.70). There are doubles of the Yellow (Carribean trip) and the Green (Mexico), one each of the HWC Pink, Baby Blue (Golden Treasures), Red PC Logo. The doubles are nice for you and your sig. other to wear or to share with someone else to promote your biz. They came from incentive trips and one is the HWC Baseball T.The White and Pink 3/4 sleeve dress shirts are XL and are $15 each (can priority mail them for $4.95), the Purple and White 3/4 Shirts are amazing...I loved them! The are $15 each and the Fleece HWC Sweatshirt is an XL -- $15. The Teal Long Sleeve Dress shirt is $15 but is a L.The dressier shirts and sweatshirt are all way below the $30-$35 price I paid and all are in great shape. You pay shipping -- I take Pay Pal.All are in very good condition -- the Teal Dress Shirt was worn once, the Pink 3/4 sleeve dress shirt has a faint red mark on the right side but it is barely visible. All come from a smoke free home.Losing weight is forcing the sale....there are more posts to show all the pics.thx!

Attachments

• IMG_1441.jpg
    IMG_1441.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 308
  • IMG_1442.jpg
    IMG_1442.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 314
  • IMG_1443.jpg
    IMG_1443.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 377
  • IMG_1445.jpg
    IMG_1445.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 298
  • IMG_1448.jpg
    IMG_1448.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 294
here are more of the T-shirts....

Attachments

• IMG_1455.jpg
    IMG_1455.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 314
  • Green t.jpg
    Green t.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 335
  • GT t.jpg
    GT t.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 311
Last edited:
the 3/4 sleeve dress shirts....nice! 1 Pink, 1 White. Click oh the pics to see them better...the thumbnails do not do them justice! $15 each. SORRY- SOLD!

Attachments

• pink 3.jpg
    pink 3.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 321
  • Pink2.jpg
    Pink2.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 326
  • Pink.jpg
    Pink.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 346
  • White 2.jpg
    White 2.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 283
  • White.jpg
    White.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 298
Last edited:
here are the scoop neck in White -- it's Rhode-Royce material....it's very nice, comfy and hold up well in the wash! $15 + shipping. Click on the thumbnails to see them up close...they are nice!

Attachments

• white 34.jpg
    white 34.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 308
  • white 34 2.jpg
    white 34 2.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 295
Last edited:
Pink Fleece HWC was sold.

Last edited:
The Teal Long Sleeve is a Large.....$15. I only wore this once. It didn't fit to begin with (I was an XL) and now it's too big (I am now a M). Totally missed the size! --SORRY, SOLD!

Attachments

• Teal.jpg
    Teal.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 372
Last edited:
I definitely want the HWC sweatshirt. If you'll do $25, I'll take it and the purple scoop-neck.....

The Purple Scoop Neck and the HWC Fleece Sweatshirt are taken...thx deanna!The rest are up for grabs!

Last edited:
Ok, I have the following LOGO items left (all XL and all in very good condition):

T-shirts are $5 each + shipping:

1- Light Blue "Golden Treasures" Incentive Trip T-shirt
1- Green "Mexico Inventive Trip" T-Shirt
2- Yellow "Caribbean Incentive Trip" T-shirts
1- Pink HWC Baseball Style T-shirt

1- White Scoopneck 3/4 sleeve shirt -- $15 + shipping

Let me know if you are interested! I take Pay Pal.

1. What types of XL logo wear do you offer?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of XL logo wear options, including t-shirts, polo shirts, hoodies, and aprons. We also have XL sizes available in our hats and tote bags.

2. Can I customize the logo on my XL wear?

Unfortunately, we do not offer customization for our logo wear at this time. However, we do have a wide selection of designs and colors to choose from.

3. Are your XL sizes true to size?

Yes, our XL sizes are true to size. We understand the importance of a comfortable and well-fitting shirt, so we make sure to follow industry standard sizing for our logo wear.

4. Do you offer any plus-size options in addition to XL?

Yes, in addition to XL sizes, we also offer plus-size options in 2XL and 3XL. We want everyone to be able to proudly wear our logo!

5. How can I purchase XL logo wear for my team or group?

If you would like to purchase XL logo wear for a team or group, please reach out to our customer service team. They will be happy to assist you with a bulk order and any customization options that may be available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SweetPChef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
dlwright
  • AJPratt
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
lvanderw
  • soinlove808