• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for new fashion? Want to trade or sell?

In summary, "Trade? Sell? Want! Need!" is a program by Pampered Chef that allows consultants and customers to buy, sell, or trade gently used or discontinued products. To participate, one must have a Pampered Chef account and join the program's Facebook group. Any Pampered Chef product can be traded, sold, or bought through the program, but they must be in good condition and not expired. Transactions are not moderated or guaranteed by Pampered Chef, so it is important to communicate clearly and use a secure payment method. All sales are final and products cannot be returned.
Jholmes0904
Im willing to sell, trade, buy... I have millions of orderforms (4.25 s&h) and Spring/Summer 2010 books and Summer 2010 books! I am also looking for logo wear... I dont know how the sizes run, but i have a large "upper body" :blushing: maybe an XL?

Are they the 3 part order forms ?, I have 2 lg fundraisers coming up 1 with 250 people and another with 1000. kids
I have a pink Back pack and the catalog tote we just got at NC never used

what do you want for the s/s catalogs?

:) I am interested in the catalogs also, what do you want for those?? I have vendor events coming up this month so I need them pretty fast!! :)

3 part order form? White, yellow and pink?

1. What is "Trade? Sell? Want! Need!"?

"Trade? Sell? Want! Need!" is a program offered by Pampered Chef where consultants and customers can buy, sell, or trade gently used or discontinued products.

2. How do I participate in "Trade? Sell? Want! Need!"?

To participate in "Trade? Sell? Want! Need!", you must be a Pampered Chef consultant or customer with a Pampered Chef account. You can then join the "Trade? Sell? Want! Need!" Facebook group and post your offers or requests.

3. Can I trade, sell, or buy any Pampered Chef product?

Yes, you can trade, sell, or buy any gently used or discontinued Pampered Chef product through "Trade? Sell? Want! Need!". However, products must be in good condition and not expired.

4. How do I ensure a safe and fair transaction?

Pampered Chef does not moderate or guarantee transactions through "Trade? Sell? Want! Need!". It is important to communicate clearly with the other party and use a secure payment method. As always, exercise caution when making online transactions.

5. Can I return a product purchased through "Trade? Sell? Want! Need!"?

No, all sales through "Trade? Sell? Want! Need!" are final. Please thoroughly review the product before completing the transaction.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkeri
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jenniferknapp
  • Judybabe
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Judybabe
  • PCTE2010