• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to Trade or Buy from My New Fall Line Packages?

In summary, "forSale..." is a collection of popular and best-selling products that are currently on sale or offered at a discounted price. New products are added regularly, but availability and promotions may vary. Discounts and coupons can be used on "forSale..." products, and they are not of lesser quality or discontinued items. All "forSale..." products come with the same warranty as regular-priced items.
schel
A few items from New Fall line. I ordered pkg C,D and E and got things in those packages I am not interested in. I only wanted a few things off those packages, so the others I would like to sell.

If anyone wants to E-mail me or PM me, I am willing to sell to you at cost those items I do not want if you are wanting them.

I am also willing to work out a trade if you got package A and don't want all of those items for those I don't want in pkg C, D, and E.

I know confusing!!

Thanks.
Schel

i'm going to PM you, but could you post the items you are offering?

I can't post them since they are new, but I will PM you.
Thanks.
Schel

Sorry, all items are gone. Someone in my down line bought them all. Sorry, this way I don't have to do shipping.
Thanks though!
Michelle

Related to Want to Trade or Buy from My New Fall Line Packages?

What is "forSale..."?

"forSale..." is a specially curated collection of our most popular and best-selling products that are currently on sale or offered at a discounted price.

How often are new products added to "forSale..."?

We try to update our "forSale..." collection regularly, typically every few weeks. However, the availability of products and promotions may vary, so we recommend checking back often for the latest deals.

Can I use discounts or coupons on "forSale..." products?

Yes, you can use any valid discounts or coupons on "forSale..." products, unless otherwise specified in the promotion terms and conditions.

Are "forSale..." products of lesser quality or discontinued items?

No, "forSale..." products are not of lesser quality or discontinued items. We simply offer these products at a discounted price to give our customers the chance to try them out and save money.

Do "forSale..." products come with a warranty?

Yes, all "forSale..." products come with the same warranty as our regular-priced products. If you encounter any issues with your purchase, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • elizabethfox
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
elizabethfox
  • CookieChick