• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Table Runner and Placemats for Sale or Trade

In summary, the table runner and placemats are made of durable fabric that is easy to clean and perfect for everyday use and special occasions. They can also be personalized with monograms or custom designs. Different sizes are available to fit different table sizes and needs. These products are heat-resistant, but caution is recommended when placing hot items on the fabric. There are often sales and promotions available for these products, and hosting a party can also earn you free and discounted items.
cat
Gold Member
I have the fall/winter 2005 reversible table runner and set of 2 reversible placemats. They are leaf green on one side and striped one the other side. I got them in my $40 surprise pack at conference.

I'm willing to sell them or trade them. I'm looking for the kitchen scale, the ice shaver, the medium woven square from conference last year, the clock/timer....hmmm...or name some things you wanna get rid of! :)

interested in the table runerHello I am interested in teh table runner. I do not have any of the items you mentioned that you wanted so how much would you like for the runer? :D

Hi Stacy,

I just sent you a Private Message!

Thanks,

These are still available, if anyone is interested!

Thanks!:)

Don't know if you still have the placemats availabe for I'd trade the Ice Shaver for them. Let me know.

Thanks,
Jaime Gordon
[email protected]

YES YES!

I'd love to trade! I'm sending you an email as well!

1. What materials are the table runner and placemats made of?

The table runner and placemats are made of high-quality, durable fabric that is perfect for both everyday use and special occasions. They are also easy to clean, as most can be machine washed and dried.

2. Can these products be personalized?

Yes, many of our table runners and placemats can be personalized with monograms or custom designs. This is a great option for weddings, housewarming gifts, or special events.

3. Are there different sizes available?

Yes, we offer a variety of sizes for our table runners and placemats to fit different table sizes and needs. Please refer to the product descriptions for specific measurements.

4. Are these products heat-resistant?

Yes, our table runners and placemats are designed to withstand heat from hot plates and dishes. However, we recommend using caution and not placing extremely hot items directly on the fabric to avoid any potential damage.

5. Do you offer any sales or promotions for these products?

We frequently have sales and promotions on our table runners and placemats, so be sure to check our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for the latest deals. Additionally, we offer a host program where you can earn free and discounted products by hosting a party with your friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jjaastef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Ellen Cohen
  • pamperedtraci
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pamperedtraci
  • pamperedtraci