• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Fall 2006 Products for Sale or Trade

In summary, Pampered Chef is offering new fall 2006 products such as the Stoneware Pumpkin Mold, Stainless Steel Chef's Tongs, Quick-Stir® Pitcher, Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan, and Fall Harvest Cookie Cutter Set. These products are available for purchase or trade through the website or a local consultant. The full range of products can be viewed online, at a Pampered Chef party, or through a catalog. Special deals and discounts may be available, and there is a satisfaction guarantee for all products, including the new fall ones. Returns or exchanges can be made within 30 days of purchase.
chefkeri
Email Me Please ~ I Don't Get On The Threads Often Enough To Give Everyone Sold Info.

Got Doubles Of Some Things And Would Love To Trade For Other Stuff, Paperwork Or Cream Travel Mug From Conference, SA Pieces (new tiles platter w/ handles), Etc.

Will Sell Plus Shipping From Ct 06811

Paypal Preferred. :d

Last edited:
Just to bump up:D
Still have lots...

Keri I sent you an email about the items you have left.

Gingerbread House And Train MoldsDoes anyone know how much the Gingerbread house molds and train molds sold for? :confused:

Thanks For All The Emails & Interest. I Am Sorry But All The Items Have Been Sold. I Am Sorry To All Who I Have Emailed Back/forth And Have Missed Out; It Was First Come & This Girl Paid Me First. I Appreciate All The Interest! Thanks & Happy Fall Sales!!!

Xo

1. What are the new fall products being offered by Pampered Chef?

The new fall 2006 products being offered by Pampered Chef include the Stoneware Pumpkin Mold, the Stainless Steel Chef's Tongs, the Quick-Stir® Pitcher, the Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan, and the Fall Harvest Cookie Cutter Set.

2. Are these new fall products available for purchase or trade?

Yes, these new fall products are available for purchase through your local Pampered Chef consultant or on our website. They can also be traded with other consultants or customers through our trade program.

3. How can I see the full range of new fall products available?

You can view all of the new fall 2006 products on our website or by attending a Pampered Chef party hosted by a consultant. You can also request a catalog from your consultant to see all of the products in one place.

4. Are there any special deals or discounts on the new fall products?

Yes, there are often special deals and discounts offered on new fall products. Check our website or consult with your local consultant to see if there are any current promotions.

5. Can I return the new fall products if I am not satisfied with them?

Yes, Pampered Chef has a satisfaction guarantee on all of our products, including the new fall products. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ashleypc
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ashleypc
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • Jules711