• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs or Trade -One of the New Fall Items

In summary, the new fall items available for Fs or Trade include the Fall Baking Set, Harvest Pumpkin Stoneware Mold, Autumn Wreath Stoneware Tray, Maple Leaf Napkin Rings, and Pumpkin Spice Seasoning Mix. These items can be used to purchase any Pampered Chef product as long as they are in stock and available for Fs or Trade. You can check eligibility by viewing the product page or contacting customer service. Fs or Trade can also be combined with other payment methods and there is no limit to the number of items that can be purchased.
elizabethfox
Gold Member
I have one of the new fall items I am willing to let go by either trading for something I didn't get in my sample pack or selling it to someone.

*Hint: It is used with the salt and pepper.

PM me if you are interested in purchasing or trading.

SOLD! Thanks Kelly!

1. What are the new fall items available for Fs or Trade?

The new fall items available for Fs or Trade include the Fall Baking Set, Harvest Pumpkin Stoneware Mold, Autumn Wreath Stoneware Tray, Maple Leaf Napkin Rings, and Pumpkin Spice Seasoning Mix.

2. Can I use Fs or Trade to purchase any Pampered Chef product?

Yes, you can use Fs or Trade to purchase any Pampered Chef product as long as the product is still in stock and available for Fs or Trade.

3. How do I know if a product is eligible for Fs or Trade?

You can see if a product is eligible for Fs or Trade by checking the product page on our website or by contacting our customer service team.

4. Can I combine Fs or Trade with other payment methods?

Yes, you can combine Fs or Trade with other payment methods such as credit card, PayPal, or gift cards.

5. Is there a limit to how many Fs or Trade items I can purchase?

There is no limit to how many Fs or Trade items you can purchase, as long as the product is still in stock and available for Fs or Trade.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ashleypc
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ashleypc
  • schel
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
schel
  • kaseydee