• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's new for sale this fall/winter? Check out my list!

In summary, there are a variety of new items for sale this fall/winter, including the Quick Cooker, Fall Stoneware Collection, and stainless steel cookware sets. There are also seasonal and holiday-themed products available, such as the Harvest Pumpkin Bundt Cake Pan and Merry & Bright Spatula Set. Customers can view a catalog online or request a physical copy from their Pampered Chef consultant. There are also promotions and discounts available for select new items, and customers can purchase them as sets or bundles for a discounted price.
jbarnhill
Silver Member
I have a few of the new fall/winter items for sale. Please PM for the list.

Thanks
JoLynn

ok, i pm'd you
let me know
happy labor day
laurie

Just pm'd you!

Thanks
Cindy

you have a PM!

1. What new products are available for purchase this fall/winter?

We have a variety of new items for sale this season, including our popular Quick Cooker, Fall Stoneware Collection, and stainless steel cookware sets.

2. Are there any seasonal or holiday-themed products available?

Yes, we have a selection of seasonal and holiday-themed products such as our Harvest Pumpkin Bundt Cake Pan and Merry & Bright Spatula Set.

3. Can I see a catalog or brochure of the new fall/winter items?

Yes, you can view our catalog online or request a physical copy from your Pampered Chef consultant.

4. Are there any promotions or discounts for purchasing new fall/winter items?

Yes, we offer special promotions and discounts throughout the season on select new items. Be sure to check with your consultant or visit our website for current offers.

5. Can I purchase the new fall/winter items as a set or bundle?

Yes, we offer sets and bundles of some of our new items for a discounted price. You can also create your own custom set by purchasing multiple new items together.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• robochick84
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
amysue80
  • MicheleATX
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
MicheleATX
  • dmfink