• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Items to Sell (Leftover From Booths)

In summary, you can purchase leftover items from booths, but availability is not guaranteed. The items are typically discounted from their original price and can only be purchased in person at the booth. These leftover items may include discontinued or seasonal products, as well as display or demonstration pieces. While there is no set limit on how many items you can purchase, availability may vary so it is best to check with the booth owner.
robochick84
I have several new items for sale that I tried selling throughout my fall/winter booths with no success.

If you are interested please PM me and I will send you the list.

Thanks,

Ashley

1. Can I purchase leftover items from a booth?

Yes, you can purchase leftover items from a booth. However, availability may vary and is not guaranteed. Please check with the booth owner for the specific items they may have available.

2. Are the leftover items discounted?

Yes, the leftover items are typically discounted from their original price. The exact discount may vary depending on the specific item, but it is usually a significant savings from the original price.

3. Can I purchase leftover items online?

No, leftover items from booths are only available for purchase in person at the booth. They are not available for purchase online.

4. What types of items are typically leftover from booths?

The items leftover from booths can vary, but they often include discontinued or seasonal products, as well as items that were used as display or demonstration pieces during the event.

5. Is there a limit to how many leftover items I can purchase?

There is no set limit to how many leftover items you can purchase, but availability may vary. Please check with the booth owner for the specific items they may have available and any purchasing limits they may have in place.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PWoods
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
PWoods
  • Julia Mideiros
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Lonetta Canales
  • pcmealswithme