• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Pampered Chef Products for Sale.

In summary, Pampered Chef has recently released several new products, including the Quick Cooker, Deluxe Air Fryer, and Outdoor Pizza Oven. These products can be purchased through a consultant or on the company's website, and come with a limited warranty. While many products are dishwasher safe, it is important to check care instructions. Promotions and discounts may be available for new products, and host rewards allow for free and discounted products through hosting a party.
twinchefs
Gold Member
I have some current products for sale. I can pm you the list. Thanks

Can you PM me the list?

Can you PM me the list?

Me too please :)

I would like to see what you have.
Thanks

me also - thanks

OK I think I sent to everyone that wanted it. If you didnt get it let me know. Prices does not include shipping.

Can you send me the list as well? Thanks so much!!

Can you send me a list as well? Thanks!

would also like list

please send me the list too!

Please send a current list to me as well. Thanks!!

1. What are the newest products available from Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is constantly releasing new products to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable. Some of our newest products include the Quick Cooker, the Deluxe Air Fryer, and the Outdoor Pizza Oven.

2. How can I purchase the new Pampered Chef products?

You can purchase new Pampered Chef products through a consultant or through our website. Our consultants are trained to provide personalized recommendations and demonstrations to help you find the perfect products for your needs.

3. Are the new Pampered Chef products covered by a warranty?

Yes, all new Pampered Chef products come with a limited warranty that covers any defects in materials and workmanship for up to one year from the date of purchase. If you experience any issues with your product, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

4. Can I use my Pampered Chef product in the dishwasher?

Many of our products are dishwasher safe, but it is always best to check the specific product's care instructions before placing it in the dishwasher. Some products may require hand washing to maintain their quality and longevity.

5. Are there any promotions or discounts available for the new Pampered Chef products?

We often offer promotions and discounts on our new products, so be sure to check our website or contact a consultant for any current deals. Additionally, our host rewards program allows you to earn free and discounted products by hosting a Pampered Chef party with your friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• twinkie10
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jbartlett
  • chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chef2you
  • kcmckay