• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Consultant Kit and Demo Products for Sale

In summary, Susan is closing shop and has a lot of items for sale. The prices do not include shipping from 60107. The items are current catalog and non-catalog items, and are 50% off. To order, please send a list to [email protected].
susanr613
Gold Member
I am finally closing shop - I'll keep my PWS until I am inactivated, but no more shows. So, I have a bagful of duplicate and other products for sale. These items served me well in my show bag, and are very gently used.

As most are current products, please PM me for the list. I have marked current catalog items at 50% off, and priced non-catalog items at what I think are fair prices. The prices DO NOT include shipping from 60107.

Thanks!

Do you have the Soups, Stews, and Chilis recipe cards? I just discovered tonight that mine are missing!

Sorry to see you go :( I'ld like to see a list as well.

Sorry to see you go and I hope you'll stay in touch. I'd like to see your list of business supplies/logowear -- [email protected]
Thanks!

Sad to see you go as well, please send me the list as well. [email protected]. Best of luck to you in the future!

Susan, sorry to see you leave us. We will miss your wit and tolerance! Good luck.​

I would love to see a list of what's left. [email protected]
I'm sorry to see you go.

Wow - what a response! I guess "50% off" works for a lot of people! I am sorry that it took me a while to get back to everyone. I cannot check CS while I'm at work, and then when I got home all I did was check my PMs not the posting itself. Keith, thank you for cluing me in that there were people posting their requests too (d'oh to me!).

I believe I have responded with my list either by PM or e-mail. Thank you to everyone who also said nice things, and back at you! It's been wonderful selling PC and such a great experience participating on this board and "meeting" so many people!

:cry:Susan...sorry that you are hanging up your apron...:thumbdown:...all the best in your life:balloon:

Could you please email me a list ...thanks.... [email protected]

please pm me a list

Bumping....still plenty left!

susanr613 said:
I am finally closing shop - I'll keep my PWS until I am inactivated, but no more shows. So, I have a bagful of duplicate and other products for sale. These items served me well in my show bag, and are very gently used.

As most are current products, please PM me for the list. I have marked current catalog items at 50% off, and priced non-catalog items at what I think are fair prices. The prices DO NOT include shipping from 60107.

Thanks!

Susan,

Sorry to hear that you are leaving us. Could you send me a list of what is left?

Hi there, I'm also sorry you'll be leaving. Please send me a list of what you may have left [email protected]

Thanks very much,
Donna

Hi Susan, Sorry to hear you are moving on:(
We all wish you the very best in life!! Could you please send a list to
[email protected] ?
Thanks and God Bless!!

please pm me [email protected] sorry to hear you go would love to keep in contact are you on face book?

I just pmed you

So by now everything is gone but would love a list if there is anything to scrap up. [email protected] ty

please send me the list

I would love to have a list of whats left as well. [email protected]............. thanks alot, Jamie

Just to let you know this original thread was from July. OP might not even be on here any more if she has quit her business. OP did say to PM her for a list, that might be a better option as she might not check back here.

1. What is included in the Consultant Kit?

The Consultant Kit includes a variety of products and business supplies to help you get started as a Pampered Chef consultant. It typically includes cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and recipe books, as well as order forms, catalogs, and other essential business materials.

2. Can I customize my Consultant Kit?

Yes, you can customize your Consultant Kit by choosing the products you want to include. This is a great option if you already have some Pampered Chef products and only want to purchase specific items to supplement your collection.

3. How much does the Consultant Kit cost?

The Consultant Kit costs $109 plus tax and shipping. This cost may vary in different regions or countries. However, Pampered Chef often offers promotions and discounts for new consultants, so be sure to check for any current deals before purchasing your kit.

4. Can I sell my duplicate or gently used products as a consultant?

Yes, you are allowed to sell your duplicate or gently used products as a consultant. However, it is important to accurately represent the condition of the products and price them fairly. You may also want to check with your upline or Pampered Chef's policies to ensure you are following all guidelines for selling products as a consultant.

5. How can I purchase the products for sale from a consultant closing their shop?

To purchase products from a consultant who is closing their shop, you can contact them directly through their preferred method of communication (such as email or social media). You can then arrange payment and shipping details with the consultant. Keep in mind that the prices listed by the consultant may not include shipping costs, so be sure to clarify this before making a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • Suzanne Johnson
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Suzanne Johnson
  • frozenchef