• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Products & Services for Sale - Contact Crystal via Email

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and serveware, as well as cooking classes and meal planning services. Orders can be placed through email or their website with assistance from Crystal. They frequently offer discounts and promotions and provide a guarantee for their products and services. Hosting a Pampered Chef party is also an option to earn free products. Contact Crystal for more information on hosting a party and earning rewards.
crystalscookingnow
Gold Member
I have some products & consultant items (not much paperwork) for sale. Please, if you want me to get your message right away, send me an email at [email protected]. I do not check this board as much as I used to and may miss your posting.

Prices listed are per item (if there are multiple) and do not include shipping. I accept paypal if it is non-credit card. If you do the transaction as personal gift, there won't be fees.

Thanks in advance.
Crystal

sent you email. Thanks CK

Bumping. If anyone is interested, I have aprons & totes for sale too. Please e-mail me at [email protected]

I have 3 Large Merrill T- Shirts (New) for Sale if anyone is interested. pm me or send an email [email protected]

Do you have any Simple Addition WHITE pieces? If so can you send me list.

[email protected]

Related to Products & Services for Sale - Contact Crystal via Email

1. What kind of products and services do you offer?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a wide range of high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and serveware, as well as cooking classes and meal planning services.

2. How can I place an order for your products?

You can place an order by contacting Crystal via email or through our website. Crystal will be happy to assist you in selecting the perfect products to meet your cooking needs.

3. Do you offer any discounts or promotions?

Yes, we frequently offer discounts and promotions on our products and services. Be sure to subscribe to our email list or follow us on social media to stay updated on our latest deals.

4. Are your products and services backed by a guarantee?

Absolutely! We stand behind the quality of our products and services. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

5. Can I host a Pampered Chef party to earn free products?

Yes, we offer the opportunity to host a Pampered Chef party and earn free products based on the sales from your party. Contact Crystal for more information on hosting a party and earning rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • pampered.chris
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies