• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Various Pampered Chef Products for Sale

In summary, popular Pampered Chef products for sale include the Stoneware Collection, Quick Cooker, Manual Food Processor, Mix 'N Chop, and Deluxe Air Fryer. There are always new products being released, such as the Ceramic Egg Cooker, Quick Cooker Springform Pan, and Ultimate Slice & Grate. These products can be purchased online, and hosting a virtual party can earn discounts and free products. While most products are dishwasher safe, it is recommended to hand wash some items. Warranty lengths vary, with most items having a 3-5 year warranty and some, like the Quick Cooker, having a 10-year warranty.
susanr613
Gold Member
One of my New Year resolutions is to build up my savings, so it’s time to let go of some great PC products I have never used or just used at shows. I also have a few retired pieces.

I’m pricing the never-used items at 30% off plus shipping, the gently used items at 40% off plus shipping, and the retired items at 50% off and/or I’m guessing. Prices I have listed do not include shipping. I’m at 60107 zip code.

PM or e-mail me for a list and thank you! :D

Susan asked for YOU to email or pm HER for the list, not list your email here.

bumping....

bumping - still lots of goodies looking for a new home :)

Just pm'd ya

1. What are some popular Pampered Chef products for sale?

Some popular Pampered Chef products for sale include the Stoneware Collection, the Quick Cooker, the Manual Food Processor, the Mix 'N Chop, and the Deluxe Air Fryer.

2. Are there any new products available from Pampered Chef?

Yes, there are always new products being released by Pampered Chef. Some recent additions include the Ceramic Egg Cooker, the Quick Cooker Springform Pan, and the Ultimate Slice & Grate.

3. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products online?

Yes, Pampered Chef has an online store where you can purchase their products. You can also host a virtual party to earn discounts and free products.

4. Are Pampered Chef products dishwasher safe?

Most Pampered Chef products are dishwasher safe, but it is recommended to hand wash some items, such as stoneware, to prolong their lifespan.

5. How long does the warranty last for Pampered Chef products?

The warranty for Pampered Chef products varies, but most items have a warranty of 3-5 years. Some products, like the Quick Cooker, have a longer 10-year warranty.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • susanr613
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Suzanne Johnson