• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Consultant Items and Products for Sale

M
MicheleC
I have the following consultant items for sale.

One denim patriotic apron--$5 plus shipping--SOLD
One Simple Additions bag--$5 plus shipping--SOLD

I also have a couple of products that are in the current line that you can contact me about if interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
what's the simple additions bag? I might be interested! do you have a photo?

Let's see if this works

Attachments

• DSC_0035.jpg
    DSC_0035.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 285
now for one of the inside

MicheleC said:
Let's see if this works

That SA bag has pockets for some skinny boats we no longer carry but it is a great bag to take an assortment of SA to a fair or show - the new one we can earn in August and September is even better (it's black with Pampered Chef logo all over it and fits our newest SA pieces) but her price for this one is very good I think and someone will get great use out of it.

Thanks for the description, Beth. I can't get a picture of the inside to load...must be too big of a file. If anyone wants a picture of the inside you can pm me with your email address and I can attach it to an email.

Could you e-mail me with the other current products you have? I might interested in buying them from you. [email protected]Thanks!!

I sent you a PM about the apron, thanks!

1. What are consultant items and products for sale?

Consultant items and products for sale are items that are being sold by a consultant of a specific company. These items are usually products from the company's current line, as well as unique items that the consultant may have acquired or created.

2. How much do the consultant items and products cost?

The cost of consultant items and products varies, but it is typically listed by the consultant and includes the cost of the item plus shipping fees. In this case, the denim patriotic apron and Simple Additions bag are both being sold for $5 plus shipping.

3. How can I purchase the consultant items and products?

To purchase the consultant items and products, you can contact the consultant directly and inquire about the availability and pricing of the item(s) you are interested in. In this case, the contact information for the consultant is not provided, but you can reach out to them if you are interested in the products mentioned.

4. Are there any other consultant items and products available?

The consultant may have other items available for sale, but they are not listed in this post. If you are interested in purchasing additional items, you can contact the consultant and inquire about their inventory.

5. Can I purchase the consultant items and products if I am not a consultant myself?

Yes, anyone can purchase consultant items and products, regardless of whether or not they are a consultant themselves. These items are available for sale to the general public and do not require any special membership or affiliation with the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• doughmama
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
doughmama
  • Jules711
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • kcmckay