• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Brand New Fall Products for Sale Discounted

In summary, the person is selling new fall products at a 40% discount because they don't want or won't use them. They would like to see a list of the items.
ashleypc
Im selling a few of the new fall products at a 40% discount simply because I dont want/wont use them.
If you are interested in seeing a list let me know :)

Last edited:
I sent you a list of the items to your inbox, Carol.

could you send me the list too?

Last edited:
ashleypc said:
Im selling a few of the new fall products at a 40% discount simply because I dont want/wont use them.
If you are interested in seeing a list let me know :)
I'd like to see the list

Thanks
Anita

I would also like to see the list. Thanks!

List Please?Thanks a bunch!

I sent everyone the current list :)

Can I see what you have left, thanks!

I do have some things left. Ill send you an email :)

Only 2 things are left. #1014 and #1124. If you dont know what those are and/or want to see prices let me know. :)

ashleypc said:
Only 2 things are left. #1014 and #1124. If you dont know what those are and/or want to see prices let me know. :)

Actually, both of those are on my list of items to get. Are they still available? Shipping would be to 52302 :)

They are still available. Shipping would be $9.50. Ill send you a pm.

SpiritdancerIA said:
Actually, both of those are on my list of items to get. Are they still available? Shipping would be to 52302 :)

#1014 and #1124 are still available. If you dont know what those are and/or want to see prices let me know. :)

I don't know what these are. could you please send a picture and price to [email protected]Thanks!

1. What are the new fall products available for purchase?

We have a variety of new products for fall, including our Fall Harvest Collection and limited edition pumpkin-shaped stoneware. Visit our website to see all of our new products!

2. How much of a discount can I expect on the new fall products?

The discounts on our new fall products vary, but you can save up to 20% on select items. Be sure to check our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for specific discounts.

3. Do the new fall products come with any special offers or bundles?

Yes, we have some great bundle deals for our new fall products. You can save even more when you purchase a set or bundle of fall items. Check our website or talk to your consultant for more information.

4. Can I use my consultant discount on the new fall products?

Yes, your consultant discount can be applied to the new fall products. However, please note that some discounts or promotions may not be combinable.

5. Are the new fall products dishwasher safe?

Most of our new fall products are dishwasher safe. However, we recommend checking the specific product care instructions on our website or on the product packaging to ensure proper care and maintenance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ashleypc
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ashleypc
  • MicheleATX
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
MicheleATX
  • pcmealswithme