• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Brand New Tote & Pampered Chef Shirt for Sale - $25 & $15

In summary, the Brand New Tote & Pampered Chef Shirt sale includes one brand new tote bag and one brand new Pampered Chef shirt for a total of $40. The shirt is available in sizes small, medium, large, and extra large. The tote bag and shirt cannot be purchased separately and the tote bag is not insulated. They can be returned or exchanged within 30 days if unused and in their original packaging, but the buyer is responsible for any shipping costs.
KellARooni
I have 2 items I would like to sell. I have a brand new, never used consultant tote (the one that comes with the kit) and a lilac PC shirt from Merrill. It is a current item on the website. It is 3/4 length sleeves in an XL, brand new with tags. I am asking $25 for the tote and $15 for the shirt. Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks!

Does the $25 for the tote include shipping?

Shipping on the tote would be $9.00.

What is included in the Brand New Tote & Pampered Chef Shirt sale?

The sale includes one brand new tote bag and one brand new Pampered Chef shirt, both for a total of $40.

What sizes are available for the Pampered Chef shirt?

The Pampered Chef shirt is available in sizes small, medium, large, and extra large.

Can I purchase the tote bag or shirt separately?

No, the tote bag and shirt are only available as a set for $40.

Is the tote bag insulated?

No, the tote bag is not insulated. It is designed for carrying and storing Pampered Chef products and materials.

Can I return or exchange the tote bag and shirt?

Yes, if the tote bag and shirt are unused and in their original packaging, they can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase. However, the buyer is responsible for any shipping costs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Andrea coppola
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pcmealswithme
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
csnteacher
  • Florida Pampered Chef