• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

For Sale: $40 + Shipping - Get Yours Now!

In summary, the $40 price for the product includes any additional accessories or items mentioned in the description. The shipping cost will depend on your location and the weight of the product, and can be estimated during checkout. The product is brand new, unopened, and comes with a 30-day return policy for a full refund. The estimated delivery time will be provided during checkout and is typically 3-5 business days after shipping.
chezshelly
Gold Member
I have one of theses for sale, Ive seen them selling here for $40 plus shipping, let me know.

Oh...I am so sorry. I am answering your private message. I have been so busy and my phone doesn't let me see everything on here very well, so I am just now getting my message. Thanks so much.

I am interested in purchasing, let me know if you still have it available.

Latosha, the sale is pending, thanks!

What is included in the $40 price?

The $40 price includes the product featured in the listing, as well as any additional accessories or items mentioned in the description.

How much is the shipping cost?

The shipping cost will vary depending on your location and the weight of the product. You can enter your zip code during checkout to get an accurate shipping cost estimate.

Is the product new or used?

The product listed for sale is brand new and has not been used. It is in its original packaging and has not been opened.

What is the return policy?

We offer a 30-day return policy for our products. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund within 30 days of receiving it.

How long will it take to receive the product?

The estimated delivery time will be provided during checkout based on your location. Typically, it takes 3-5 business days for the product to arrive after it has been shipped.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Florida Pampered Chef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
FelicityG92
  • byrd1956
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Replies
Views