• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs or Trade - Forged Carving Set

In summary, the "Fs or Trade - Forged Carving Set" is a high-quality, professional-grade carving set from Pampered Chef. It is made with premium, high-carbon stainless steel and features a full tang design and triple-riveted handle. While it is designed for carving and serving meats, it can also be used for slicing other foods. The set is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended. There is no trade-in program for this product, but it can be purchased at a discounted price through the Host Rewards program or monthly specials.
ashleypc
FS or TradeI won a set of sharp items from Januarys booking blitz :D but I already have one. Wondering if someone was interested in buying it for a reasonable price or even trading me for something else. I never even opened it. Pm or email me for details [email protected]

Last edited:
Oops am I breaking the rules with this? If so, how do I erase it?

Just go back and edit the original post to say you won a sharp item and ask anyone interested to contact you.

BethCooks4U said:
Just go back and edit the original post to say you won a sharp item and ask anyone interested to contact you.

Thank you :) I will.

oh no i cant figure out how to change the headline.

I'll sell it for 1/2 off ($57) plus shipping if someone's interested.

I am interested! I am a new consultant and just signed up for this page so not sure how to email you...but I am def interested!!

cookinwithtrisha said:
I am interested! I am a new consultant and just signed up for this page so not sure how to email you...but I am def interested!!

Welcome to Chef Success! I sent you a private message

1. What is the "Fs or Trade - Forged Carving Set"?

The "Fs or Trade - Forged Carving Set" is a high-quality, professional-grade carving set from Pampered Chef. It includes a forged carving knife and fork, perfect for slicing and serving meats, poultry, and other large cuts of food.

2. What makes the "Fs or Trade - Forged Carving Set" different from other carving sets?

The "Fs or Trade - Forged Carving Set" is made with premium, high-carbon stainless steel that is forged for superior strength and durability. It also features a full tang design and triple-riveted handle for a comfortable and secure grip.

3. Can I use the "Fs or Trade - Forged Carving Set" for other types of food besides meats?

While the "Fs or Trade - Forged Carving Set" is specifically designed for carving and serving meats, it can also be used for slicing other foods such as fruits, vegetables, and bread. However, we recommend using a separate set for raw meats to avoid cross-contamination.

4. Is the "Fs or Trade - Forged Carving Set" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Fs or Trade - Forged Carving Set" is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing and drying the knives to preserve their sharpness and extend their lifespan.

5. Can I trade in my old carving set for the "Fs or Trade - Forged Carving Set"?

Unfortunately, we do not offer a trade-in program for our products. However, you can purchase the "Fs or Trade - Forged Carving Set" at a discounted price with our Host Rewards program or through our monthly specials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • ChefMarylu
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • KellyTheChef