• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forSale - Products, Postcards, Supplies, Etc

In summary, the seller is offering a mix of older/retired and current products for sale. New items are 20% off and used items are 50% off. The seller is currently busy but will provide shipping prices as soon as possible. Payment is only accepted through money order or check and checks must clear before products are sent. The seller also has some supplies and postcards available for purchase. PM for more information and availability.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
These are some of the older/retired products I have for sale. I also have current, new products available. Please PM me for these. All new items are 20% off the normal price, all used items are 50% off. Please bear with me as I'm really busy right now but promise to get you a shipping price as soon as possible!Money order or check only please. If you write a check, I will wait for it to clear before sending your products.Bold items are pending.Products
Nylon Slice N Serve - New - $4.40
Adjustable Scoops (2) - Used - $4.25 each or $8.00 both
Toaster Bags - New - $8.00
Cake Stencil Set - New - $9.20
Deluxe Cheese Grater - Used - $9.75
Spreader Set (Cranberry and White) - New - $13.20Supplies
Franklin Covey Leather Planner Holder (with Address Book) - $10.00
2006 National Conference Bag - Used - $5.00Display Cards - 50 cents each
6 0'Clock Salads
Sweet 'N Simple
(2) Chocolate Bliss
Forged Cutlery
(2) Bites and Bevs
(2) Real Food Real Fast
Stainless CookwareNancy's Postcards - 20 for $1
(23) It's time to Wrap it up! - Bright Pink
(12) Just keeping you posted about your adjustment - Bright Green
(19) Please call if you're still interested in booking a Show - Bright Blue
(15) It's time for success (after your show) - Bright Green
(19) Happy Birthday - Bright Yellow
(9) Gift Certificates - Blue
(132) Dates to Remember - Bright Yellow
(147) Just a Reminder (sending out invites) - Bright Blue

Last edited:
Bumping for the morning crowd!

Updated my list!

I Sent You A Pm

Wanted to bump this, list has been updated. I do still have current new in package products I'm trying to sell also. Please PM me if you would like to buy anything or would like the list of current products.

DH and I maybe getting a house (PC goal!) soon and I'm trying to come up with all the extra money I can to help out.

Hey! Does the Franklin Covey Planner hold our Calendars from HO?

pcchefjane said:
Hey! Does the Franklin Covey Planner hold our Calendars from HO?

Yes, it's currently pending right now.

Updated list for items sold and pending. I do still have new current items in the catalog for sale. Still trying to get rid of it all. PM me if you are interested.

Related to forSale - Products, Postcards, Supplies, Etc

1. What products are available for purchase?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a wide range of kitchen tools and accessories for sale. Our products include cookware, bakeware, knives, utensils, and more. We also have a variety of pantry items, cookbooks, and other kitchen supplies available for purchase.

2. How do I order products?

You can place an order for Pampered Chef products through our website, by phone, or through one of our independent consultants. Simply choose the items you would like to purchase and follow the instructions for checkout. If you have any questions or need assistance, our customer service team is always available to help.

3. Can I customize postcards or other marketing materials with my own information?

Yes, we offer customizable postcards and other marketing materials for our consultants. You can add your own contact information, logo, and branding to these materials to promote your business and attract new customers. Our consultants can access these materials through our online portal.

4. Are there any discounts available for bulk orders?

We offer special discounts for bulk orders on select products. These discounts are typically available for consultants or hostesses who are purchasing items for their parties or events. Please contact our customer service team or your consultant for more information about bulk order discounts.

5. How long does shipping take for products?

Shipping times may vary depending on your location and the availability of the products you have ordered. Typically, orders are processed and shipped within 2-3 business days. You can track the status of your order through our website or by contacting our customer service team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • wadesgirl
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies