• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Perfect Postcards at Affordable Prices - FS: Nancy's Postcards Sale!

In summary, the postcards are available in standard sizes of 4x6 inches and 5x7 inches, with the option for custom sizes. The minimum order quantity is 50 pieces, with discounts available for bulk orders of 500 pieces or more. The design of the postcards can be customized with your own images and text, and our design team can also assist with creating a unique design. Production time is 3-5 business days, with shipping time varying based on location and the option to choose between standard and expedited shipping. Discounts and promotions are regularly offered for postcards through our newsletter and social media accounts.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
Since I had these out while discussing another sale, I thought I would post them here for sale:
Gift Certificates, Bright Blue: 18 postcards - $1.50

Happy Birthday, Bright Yellow: 19 postcards (have another consultants sticker that can be covered in the return address area) - $1.50

It's time for Success, Lime Green: 15 postcards (to be sent after the show to encourage orders before closing) - $1.50

Call me if you are still interested in booking, Bright Light Blue: 19 postcards - $1.50

Just keeping you posted (adjustment), Lime Green: 12 postcards - $1.50

Hooray! The item you want is on special, Bright Orange: 8 postcards (these also have another consultants sticker in the return address area) - $.75

It's time to Wrap it up (closing show), Bright Pink: 23 postcards (a few of these have another consultant's sticker in the return address area and a few have a name and date that would be covered by the stamp) - $2.00

I'm having a show, check out products online, light green: 9 postcards - $.75

By them seperate or buy as a group for $10! I take personal check or money order, shipping not included in the price. Please PM if you are interested so I don't miss this thread on accident.

I should maybe get some more items posted later on this week, watch for more stuff.

How about some stickers also - These were all brand new in packaging, I just opened to count them.

216 I love Referalls - $3
2 Removable Car Window Stickers for the outside of window - $.50
16 Catalog Show Strategy - $1
144 3 Year Warranty on Stoneware - $2
90 Gift Certificates Available - $1.50
45 Sneak Peek Online - $1

Found a couple more items to sell as a group:

2 keychains, 1 pin back button and 1 magnet: round that say "Success is an Attitude you choose!" $3 for all of them.

Related to Get Your Perfect Postcards at Affordable Prices - FS: Nancy's Postcards Sale!

What are the available sizes for the postcards?

The postcards are available in standard sizes of 4x6 inches and 5x7 inches. We also offer custom sizes upon request.

What is the minimum order quantity for the postcards?

The minimum order quantity for the postcards is 50 pieces. However, we offer discounts for bulk orders of 500 pieces or more.

Can I customize the design of the postcards?

Yes, you can customize the design of the postcards with your own images and text. Our design team can also assist you with creating a unique design for your brand.

How long will it take to receive my order?

The production time for the postcards is 3-5 business days. Shipping time will vary depending on your location. You can choose from standard or expedited shipping options at checkout.

Do you offer any discounts or promotions for the postcards?

Yes, we regularly offer discounts and promotions for our postcards. Sign up for our newsletter or follow us on social media to stay updated on our current deals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedtraci
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chefpattie
  • pamperedtraci
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
KellyRedHead
  • pamperedtraci