• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Products and Business Supplies for Sale

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and pantry staples for easier and more enjoyable cooking and baking. They also provide business supplies for their independent consultants. These products and supplies can be purchased online or through a consultant, with the option for bulk ordering. Discounts and promotions are available, and a 30-day return policy is offered for customer satisfaction.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I have new and used items for sale. Please PM me for a list. If you reply to this thread, I may not see it. I have the list at home so I'll get back to everyone when I get home.

I'm asking 20% off the catalog price for new items and 50% off for used items. Some are retired. The business materials range from Pampered Chef supplies, Nancy's postcards, office items, folders, etc.

I just pm'd you.

I Pm'd as well

pm'ed you too.:)

I have sent everyone a PM or email as requested! The last email I sent was supposed to have some bolded items but I realized they didn't come across correctly. Just ask if you have questions.

I pm'd you this morning, but didn't get a pm or email...

woah - nevermind - it just came through!

Hello,
I was wondering if you had anything left. Please let me know.
Thank you,
Jennifer

Related to Products and Business Supplies for Sale

1. What types of products and business supplies does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and pantry staples to help make cooking and baking easier and more enjoyable. We also offer business supplies for our independent consultants, including order forms, catalogs, and marketing materials.

2. Are Pampered Chef products and business supplies available for purchase online?

Yes, all of our products and business supplies can be purchased online through our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. We also offer the option to host a virtual party and earn free products and discounts on business supplies.

3. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products and business supplies in bulk for my business or organization?

Yes, we offer bulk ordering for our business supplies and kitchen tools. Please contact a Pampered Chef consultant for more information on bulk pricing and ordering.

4. Are there any discounts or promotions available for purchasing Pampered Chef products and business supplies?

Yes, we frequently offer promotions and discounts on our products and business supplies. These can be found on our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. We also offer discounts for hosting a party or becoming a consultant.

5. What is the return policy for Pampered Chef products and business supplies?

We want you to be completely satisfied with your Pampered Chef products and business supplies. If for any reason you are not satisfied, you may return them within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Please refer to our website or contact a Pampered Chef consultant for more information on our return policy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Suzanne Johnson
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Suzanne Johnson
  • Julia Mideiros
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Lonetta Canales
  • Cyork2114